SFW Alphabet - SCP 049-J

Requested by XxSilverbarxX

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Very fucken affectionate to you . You're his family now . And don't ask any other questions . He didn't see his brother for so long time . And now he's with you . He will always hug you . And this hug will be for 30 minutes or even a hour .

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Ohhhhh . He'll try to teach you . No he WILL teach you how to cure people . What ? Don't look at me like that . You need to take r/o (Random object) aaaaaaaaaand- Hey ! Where are you going y/n ? Wait for me ! He's like a child near you . He's child like person .

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Oh my ... He just loves to hold you or you holding him . He really like to spoon with you . And love half-spooning ... Wait . He don't really care how to hug you .

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He really want to live with you . After few days he will try to follow you home . Not secretly . He'll be JUST RIGHT BEHIND you . And you'll be like : Stop it ! I- You could just be secretly follow me ! Not breath on back of my head ! He can accidently trash all your home . But he can cook ! He's really good at cooking . 

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

It's probably because he sensed disease in you . And he know that people can die because of sickness or after they have been cured . So he'll just disappear . Yes , it could hurt you . But he can sometimes sense disease , but people aren't sick . So ... yeah .

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He likely thought about it a lot when he was younger. Maybe marriage to her ideal person would let him be more calm and happy !

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Very fucken gentle . Doesn't care physically or emotionally . He really like nuzzling up to you and loving on you . Btw he knows you're feeling down or if you ask for him to be more affectionate .

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He ADORES to hug you . You're just so sweet and huggable . No matter what . No matter where . He WILL hug you .

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He probably says it in passing one day after a you started dating . He'll always say it . Every single day . 25 hours per 8 day a week (WAIT WHAT-)

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He trust you with all his life .(That he took from his 'patients ') Please . Don't cheat ... Please?

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

He will 'kiss' you everywhere . And he will tweak on your cheek . It's his way of kissing . And he will love any affection you're giving him . He don't care where you kiss him .

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

Really good with children, he actually enjoys teaching how to cur- NO . JAY NO- . He's like a over grown child himself sometimes .

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He's lazy . He don't want to get out of bed . No way he do it on his own will . He'll probably wrap himself around you . It's his way to trap you to stay with him .

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Cuddling close and watching movies until both of you or just one . It's you . He won't sleep before you fall asleep . Then you're asleep . It will take . Uhhhhhhh , around 10 sec for him to sleep.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He will open to you after a week . Or at day you become friends/couple . He tells you its the best way to tell you about himself .

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He's got the patience of a 7-10 years kid .

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He'd remember important things you've said or mentioned but he has a horrid memory . But he remembers his brother . And how his family looks and their names . But he'll try to remember every single thing you say .

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

Then he made you laugh for first time . Your laugh made his heart melt .

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Protective as hell . He's your bird like guardian and he'll make sure you're protected . He don't want you to be sick from others . 

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He is so thoughtful when it comes to gifts and dates ! He's like really into gift giving as a love language .

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

Killing people with his shoe ... 

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He ... don't care . He wear his doctor's costume . And only . 

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Omg you're his half . Half of his life . That's why he's so close to you .

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

He really want to make his brother proud of him ... No . He's not really proud .
They had . Mom , dad , 2 little sisters , 1 little brother , Estienne had wife and he have daughter . And that means that Jay have niece ! Oh ... Then Jay was human . He didn't have romantic partner . You're his first ! Lucky him ! And you too .

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He don't care about your habit and etc. Well he do hate to see you sick . He really hates it .

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He sometimes ... Talk in his sleep . In French . And he can talk in English in his sleep . And it can scary you . Imagine just sleeping and hearing someone talking pretty loudly and it's 2 am .