SFW Alphabet - SCP 049

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Very affectionate . If you're near him he will hug you/hold your hand . He can't help himself . But in public he will only hold your hand . And only ... Oh you like him to hug you  in public too ? No problem my dear ! 

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He's uhhhhhh ... I don't know how should I call type of friend . Well he basically a listener . You can tell him any secret/insecurities . He won't tell anybody . And he will die with this secrets , sooooooooo don't worry about telling him anything .

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Ohhhhhh he likes that . He WILL put his head on your neck and wrap his arms around you . Like 'Honeymoon hug' . It look's like this :

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He need sometime for him to settle down with you . And he CAN cook , but ... firstly he need to learn how to cook . Expect to see cooking books in kitchen . And he will clean house . If you ask him . He'll do it . But not every time .

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

... Well . He will say it straight . But he'll try not to upset you . He don't like to see you cry/get angry/just stare at him with cold expression . Oh and he will give you something . 

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He will be commitment with you . But he need sometime for his to marry you . He need to warm up to you , and wants you to warm up to him and Lexie . Soooo ... Lexie will be like : 

"Then you will be my actual parent Y/n ? I mean then daddy gonna marry you ! Uhhhh what's wrong ?"

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's softie . Giant softie . All the time people didn't want to be around him . He had only Lexie . One of his family member . And Jay ... He didn't see him for sooooo long time .(He's in Site 19 and 049-j is in Site 17). He will be really gentle with you . And will listen to any problem you have and even try to make you happy and stop being insecure about it .

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He LOVES hugs . No matter what ... he won't hurt you . You want hug ? Get ready for long hug in your life . If you want to go in any room in home . You will be just like this :

 You will be just like this :