"Master! Aahhh mmmh don't stop it feels Soo good ahh"

She screams. That's it baby scream for me. I want everyone to hear you.

I lick up and down between her folds. I didn't want to touch the clit yet because I could tell she's sensitive there, I swear one lick there and I think she might come.

I moan into her core sending vibrations through. Her moans filled the room and my licks became faster and faster.

"Klaus i am Cumming" she yells bucking her hips forward, allowing me to get more of her.

She's going to cum.

I quickly move my head up and suck on her cit hard.

"F-fuck" now she's uncontrollably bucking her hips and moving her body.

*Valentina*

I couldn't stop moving my hips. When he sucked on a part I don't know I just lost it. I-it felt so good.

He grabbed my hips with his hand and held me down. I kept feeling something in the pit of my stomach and I didn't know what to do.

"Cum for me love" I heard him growl, which sent more vibration through me.

"Klaus, Klaus! oh, Klaus" I just let go and a feeling of ecstasy ran through my body. I've never felt anything like this before and I swear my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"That's it baby, cum for me, let it all out"

He slowed down his strides as the feeling started to disappear but I couldn't help but twitch a little.

I was a panting mess and when I looked down at him his mouth was all... wet?

He started to lick his lips and clean his face. It was not quite in the room and he looked up at me then back down at my womanhood.

"So beautiful" he whispers and I feel my cheeks become red. I slowly close my legs and I feel my body start to calm down. My eyes are slowly closing but I'm still awake a little.

I can feel Klaus come lay beside me and whisper in my ear as he thought I was asleep.

"I want you to be a good little slut and come crawl to me, baby." I sat up and got off the bed. Smirking, I got down on my hands and knees and slowly started to crawl to Klaus.

I never looked away as I licked my bottom lip and crawled to him. Klaus stroked his cock as I made my way over to him. Once I reached him, I bit my bottom lip.

"Good girl. I want you to suck my dick, love. Can you do that for master?"

I licked my lips and nodded.

"Yes, master."

I continued to stroke him after he removed his hand. Klaus watched me as I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his dick. He closed his eyes and groaned. Klaus's head fell back as I sucked the tip of his dick. I slowly slid the rest of him inside of my mouth. I closed my eyes and worked my magic.

"Fuck, just like that baby. You're such a good little slut." I moaned and swirled my tongue around his cock. "Fuck!" I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. I massaged his balls as I slid him deeper in my mouth.

"Shit!" I bobbed my head up and down, and faster and faster. Klaus wrapped my hair around his wrist and pulled harder. He continued to moan and groan while I sucked harder.

"Valentina, oh fuck!" Klaus yelled as he came in my mouth. I swallowed all of his cum and kept going.

Klaus came three more times after I sucked his dick for a while. I pulled away and wiped my mouth. Klaus opened his eyes.

The engagement day

Then we  went to the place where we were going to get engaged. It was a indoor place with a big stage at the end and he there were many businessmen and Klaus's friends and my brothers as expected my father didn't came through I don't really care my best friend Anna was also there.

The she pulls me to the room when I have to get ready.

"Omg I can't believe it you are getting married I'm soooo happy" she said as the hairstylist was doing my hair.

"I'm very happy as well"

Then after almost a hour I was ready.

Me hair.

Me dress

Me dress.

The I went out and saw Klaus.

His suit

Then I walk to him as he pulls out a ring and puts it on my finger and I do the same and we kiss and every one we screaming laughing and happy in happiness and I am happy.

There it is my happyness something I thought I would never get but I did and it is in this man who is right in front of me and I love him.

"I love you" I said

He looks at me "I love you more" he said and I was Soo happy.