-7-

Klaus

"Klaus I will take this one" he said with the sex look in his eye.

"Actually I have changed my mind." I said as I got up from the chair and pull Valentina back into my arms "I'm not selling this one" I said. I could see the anger in his eye but I'm not afraid of anything as I told him to get out.

Once he left I look at a Valentina "look like you enjoying yourself back there"

"I did so what, and he is a better kisser"

"Ohhh, is he,"

Then I kissed her pick her up so she has to put her legs around me and hand on my neck. As I take her to a room. That I always keep close. I kicked open the door.

Valentina

He then push me by the wall and stated kissing me then the riped off my clothes I was not wearing anything under that. Then he started fingering me in my pussy I felt myself get wet

He parted my legs and grabbed his cock. Quickly, he inserted it inside of me. I moaned "aaahhhh".

As he was moving fast my head hit the wall hard, titling back as I looked up at the ceiling. The entire ceiling had mirrors on it. I could see how he was moving in me.

He remained still inside of me, biting my neck. He moved back, leaving enough room between us to begin thrusting inside of me.

He moved slow. Slow but rough. I moaned by his ear as his face rested at my neck. He groaned, I knew my voice or moans alone had an affect on him. He placed a hand against the wall by my head as the other gripped around my hip.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me off the wall and walked over to the bed. Still being in me

He let go of me and I fell to the bed. Grabbing each of my legs, he parted them extremely far apart that I felt my muscles begin to hurt.

He pulled me down so that my backside was just on the edge of the bed. Holding my legs with his hands, he inserted inside of me. He pushed me legs back towards me, reaching their point.

He leaned down and began pounding, hard, fast and rougher. I gripped the bed sheets tight and clutched my teeth together.

My entire body would move, shake to his pace. He remained standing as he pounded inside of me and I laid in front of him.

"Oh fuck" he said. 

I arched my back only to be pushed

He released my legs and wrapped his hands around me, picking me up and moving me up so he could lay down onto me.

He placed his hands beside me on either side of my head and I wrapped my arms around him. He began just moving his lower body, thrusting inside of me.

I dug my nails into him, scratching him. My marks probably covered his back.

"Klaus" I whispered as he bit around my neck, kissing as well. He continued thrusting me, harder and harder by the second. My hands traveled up and wrapped around his head.