-10-

*Valentina*

"Are you guy mafia's"

I said with fear in my eyes

"No we aren't Mafia. We do deal with them but we are busy man. Valentina have I told you that your a very nice person ever tho I know you just for a few minutes I feel like I want to talk to you even though I don't talk to ....." 

Marcel just stopped there before ending the sentence though I  already know what he was going to say

"Your boss's slaves"
I said looking down

"You mean to say you don't talk to your boss's slaves. I understand I was just going to a vacation before I get married and here I am stuck in a different hell"

I said with tears near to come out of my eyes.

"Valentina let me tell you something whenever you're in trouble call me I will come running. Even if it is for dinner call me and I will come running"

"Even when Klaus is there"
With that works he stopped and turned around looks me in the eye and said

"That is the only time I may not be able to help you"

Then we come by 2 rooms with 2 lock on it one is red and other is Gold

"Don't even be seen around this doors Valentina. You can only be here if Klaus want to"

Then we move forward there there was one more room. God how many rooms are there

As we were going From room to room we stop in front of a door
and Marcel said

"This is your room. If you need anything call me ok" 

"Ok" I said going in the room

The next day

I was waking around the house when I saw Christian was there sitting in the couch I waked towards him. I'm not going to lie this man is hot, and a good kisser.

"Hey Valentina, how are you"

Christian said in his deep voice. As he got up from the couch and waking towards me.

"I'm good how are you" I said as I look up because he is tell. Not as much as Klaus.

Then he kissed me, damn he was a good kisser. The way his tongue play with my tongue. While his hands finding there way to my breast then suddenly someone pulled Christian away from me I looked that man in the eyes, and I knew it today is the day I will die.

He is going to kill me....

______________