Prologue

Flashback or Flashforward ?

Her.

" How did you get here ? "

My partner asks before he sits in front of me.

" Get where ?"

I replied to his question by another one, bringing my whiskey to my lips.

" The coldest and worst woman in this setting ?"

A small smile drawn on my lips, a smile far from being happy and even further from being sad. No one ever ask me this kind of question, I mean, no one wants to ask me questions. That's a long story, sad for some of us, happy for me.

"A love story."

The memories of my story with him scrolls in my head. The most beautiful and the worst memories, it's because of him he is the one who helped me to become who I am. We could be invincible if we were still together but guess what ? I'm more powerful alone.

"Is he dead ?"

Not a lot of people know our history. They know his, they know mine. They know what he says about me, what I tell about him. But they don't know us together.

"Unfortunately, no. But he'll be soon. Hopefully."

You know what they say ? No one hurts better than a man, but no one takes revenge better than a woman.

I will become what he hates, I will be his worst nightmare. I left to be sure he forgets me and I will come back to be sure he remembers.

"I'll always be on your side."

He don't have any choice, if he left, he's going to be against me but who want to be against a woman who's coming back for revenge ?

"I know darling, be prepared we will announce the beginning of the war."

Be prepared baby, you will hate yourself.

I'm coming.

Flashback ? Flashforward ? 2 years after her PDV.

Him.

"What did you do ?"

What did I do? He should ask me: What did I not do? I don't keep my promise, I don't respect her, I didn't tell her the true, I didn't trust myself. I fucked up. Like always.

"I destroyed a woman who already was."

My best friend sits beside me, taking a girl on his lap.

"It's her ? She's coming back, huh ?"

She's back, and she's worse than before, she's ruthless than ever, she hates me more than anyone. Not only that, but she's the devil. I tried to become a successful man for her when she wanted me to be a man of values, and on my way to success I did two things that no woman forgives. Two errors that cannot be repaired.

"Yeah, she's definitely back."

And I'm not loving it.

"Are you going to fight against her ?"

If I don't, is she going to give up everything ? Or is she going to destroy everything I have ?

Option 2.

"If I don't, everyone here's going to die because of my mistake. So, yeah."

I'm going to fight the love of my life. I'm going to destroy myself, and maybe she will forgive me.

She will, huh?

"She's not coming back to you but for you, you know that ?"

That shit still hurt, hell, why did I do this ? I should have know.

"That's not the fact that she's not coming back to me who hurt."

She's the moon and when she's here I don't want to look to other stars.

"Then, what ?"

She was here for me.

"It's the fact that she have to comeback, the fact that she leaves."

Because of me.

Be prepared, angel, I'll hate myself.

I'm coming.