Chapter eight

"Done" I mumbled to myself as I took a last glance into the mirror, checking if I was looking alright enough to go work.

I walked down the stairs as I suddenly came across vanilla kind of scent. I narrowed my eyes and slowly opened the living room door to see where the scent was coming from until I saw his tall figure standing there, giving me a surprised look.

"Good Morning" he said and gave me smile.

He was standing in the kitchen and it looked like he attempted to cook something, but it looked like a whole mess.

"I made you breakfast, pancakes with some cut fruits" Taehyung said, and held up the plate, giving me a frustrated smile.

"Tae" I giggled, and walked towards him.

"You didn't have to do this for me" I said but he shook his head. "No no you did the same for me yesterday so I wanted to do the same for you" he said, his lips pressed into a thin line. "Thank you Tae" I gave him a warm smile and took the plate, walking towards the dining table to sit down and taste the breakfast he made for me.

"Did the business manager text you again wait.. what was her name again Ji.."

"Jiya" I said and gave him a smile, poking the strawberry with my fork.

"She didn't, so I guess we'll just get our schedules today" I answered and watched Taehyung cleaning the mess he created in the kitchen.

"Taehyung, your pancakes taste actually really good" I admitted, shoving another piece of pancake into my mouth. "Really? My mother used to ban me from the kitchen because I always burn food and make them taste weird" he explained and I couldn't help but giggled. "No but for real they're good" I said and watched him smile to himself.

"Don't you want to eat with me?" I asked curiously. "I already ate some while I was making them" he replied, chuckling to himself.

I continued to eat my breakfast while my eyes were deeply focused on Taehyung. I watched him put the used dishes in the dishwasher and put the ingredients away.

I poked the raspberry with my fork and looked up to him again. I looked at his hands and saw him holding and putting the ingredients away one by one until I noticed how big and veiny his hands actually were. I continued to look up until my eyes met his thick neck and I watched the one vein tense again and again as soon as he bent down. My eyes continued to go up until my eyes met his face.

Those sharp jawlines that made his face look so distinctive .. those pink-red heart-shaped lips .. his intimidating eyes that peeked through your soul .. his hair that was always so beautifully styled and exposed his forehead.

My eyes were firmly on him admiring his navy blue suit he was wearing which made his muscles appear..

"Y/n"

He wasn't wearing a blazer yet and I could see his chest muscles through the shirt..

"Y/n?"

I continued staring at his upper body, those muscles.. for a second I questioned myself how Taehyung looked like without a shirt on until—

"Y/N"

"Hm" I hummed, my eyes widened and went back up to him. "Are you finished? Because it's time to go" he chuckled and I blinked a few times before I looked down to plate, realizing it's empty and my glance went back to Taehyung.