Chapter 2 | Suit Fitting

You wake up, still a bit confused from last night, trying to brush off the feelings you have suddenly got for him. You head downstairs to see your Mum, Dad and Declan waiting for u at the table to eat. "Morning" You say. "Morning!" they answer. "I have a suit fitting with the rest of the team today Y/n you can come if you like as you have all this time off of uni. We need someone to do coffee runs eh?" Declan says. "Yeah, why not." You reply. "Go change then quick or you will make me late!" Declan says. You go change.

At the suit fitting.

You and Declan walk into the fitting, Declan and you say hi to everyone. "Whose this then?" A deep voice says. "She's my little sister, Jack. Don't be gettin' no ideas!" Declan answers. "Oh shut up Dec! Who is this then" You walk over to Jack. "I'm Jack, Jack Grealish, And you are?" Jack says. "Y/n Rice." You answer. "Pretty name for a pretty girl" He says with a wink. "Oi! You flirt what'd i say!!!" Dec says.
You both roll your eyes and walk away from each other as Jack went to do the suit fitting you went to the cafe to get some coffees for the team. You see Mason walk past you on the way to the locker room. He looks pissed off as fuck.
You head back to the hall and bring everyone their coffees.

At the end of the fitting.

"Y/n. Call me." Jack shouts to you giving u a peice of paper with his number on it. You and Dec head home.

In the car.

"So whats with you and Grealish then?" Dec says. "He's nice, i think i'm gonna call him." You answer. "In all honesty Y/n, Jack's a great guy, you'd be good together."

You arrive home. "Ugh i'm so tired." Dec says and heads up to bed. "Yeah i think im gonna go lie down for a bit too." You say. You head up to your room and grab your phone, You decide to text Jack.

The convo:

Y/n: Hey, It's Y/n!

Jack: Hey pretty!

Y/n: Heyy.

Jack: I'm picking you up at 7 tonight. Be ready

Y/n: You're demanding aren't you?

Jack: Hm...When i want something yes.

End of convo.

You start getting ready for Jack to pick you up. "Shit i have nothing to wear" You think to yourself, searching through your closet. Ah ha!! found it!

You hear a car beep outside and you walk downstairs and quietly leave the house

You hear a car beep outside and you walk downstairs and quietly leave the house. You get in Jacks car. "Fuck." he says, looking you up and down. "Language mister...Anyway where you taking me?" You answer. "Well, the plan is to go for dinner and drinks if that's okay with you pretty." He says. You nod in agreement. You arrive at the restaurant and get taken to your table. Jack orders the drinks and you both look through the menu to order. You sit and wait for the food as your chatting. "So, Y/n..Tell me about yourself." Jack says. "Hm...Well i currently study fashion at university, im 21 and i like music, Your turn." You say. "Well, I'm a footballer as you know, im 25 and i love watching movies." He answers.

After a long time chatting you both head back to the car and he takes you home.

"Right, heres your stop." Jack says. "Thanks for a great night handsome." You say. "My pleasure pretty."