Chapter 1 | Game Night

You woke up to the sound of your alarm.."Fucks sake." you say to yourself hitting the alarm. You grab your phone and head downstairs to see your brother Declan cooking breakfast. "Wheres Mum?" you ask. "Oh, She's just left for work, Do you want any breakfast cooking?" he answers. "Hmm, Depends...knowing your cooking...I'll take some toast to avoid food poisining.." you say jokingly. "Hey!!!! I'm a great cook!! Watch it!" he answers back. You laugh and go sit at the table with Declan to eat your breakfasts. "Oh, it's family game night tonight and Masons coming." Declan says. "Oh. Great." you say sarcastically. Declan rolls his eyes at you. "Right, i've got training to do. See you tonight." Declan says. Mason. The most annoying guy ever! I hate him. He knows it. He has bullied me since i was little and hes an overall dick. But as he's Dec's best friend i have to see him a hell of a lot. And every friday for game night.

Later that day.

You get into some cozy pjs and wait for your parents and Dec to come home and sadly...Mason. Everyone arrives and you all settle down to play some board games. "I'm going to get us some drinks" You say as you walk off to the kitchen. You pour some drinks and you hear footsteps. "Mason." You say greeting him
"Y/n." He answers. "I just need to find my phone." He says. "Well be quick about it." You say, annoyed. "Okay, Princess." He replies with a smirk. "Shut up." You say. "I could do, though then i'd be giving u what u want and i like seeing you pissed off...So no." He answers. "Well in that case, i'm no longer pissed off." You say smiling at him, making direct eye contact. He scoffs and walks back into the living room.

Later that night

Everyone was asleep and Mason went home. The whole game night the tension between me and Mason was the highest it had ever been. And your feelings towards him had changed massively...and you hated it.