"Hey, guys." A familiar voice. I glance and saw Navya and her friends. "Ohh, hey!" I waved. "Come sit with us," I told her. They nodded and came with the chair and sat with us.

"Wow! Brownies." Navya said in excitement. "Can I have?" She asked and hold the spoon but Daksh holds her hand to stop her. "No." He snapped.

My eyes got widen. He stopped Navya. "I got this for Annie." Daksh paused. "If you want some I can buy for you," Daksh said. Navya smile embarrassingly. He didn't just say that. Oh God, I thought he really likes Navya. They both have started talking since the party.

He made Navya embarrassed. There is one rule if you like a girl never embarrassed her in front of your friends. Daksh just did this for me. I just want to hug him but I controlled my emotion. I will hug him but not right now.

I can't stay mad at him more. I will talk to him by the evening. "No, I don't want," Navya mumbled. "Hey! Don't mind him. You can have it." I said.

"Nah." She smiled sadly. Daksh just stared at me. "Hello everyone." Abhi waved at us. "Oops, wrong timing again." He mumbled seeing our faces. He saved everyone from the awkward silence. His timing is best.

"No, not at all," Rohit said, his voice was filled with relief. Abhimanyu laughed. "I am relieved," Abhi said. He came and touch my shoulder. I smiled and touch his hand.

"Come sit with us," I said. He shakes his head. "Come with me." He said. I raised my eyebrow. "Practice." He explained. "Ohhh," I mumbled.

"Yess!" Abhi turned to Navya. "And you miss. Come with us." He joked. "Yeah, okay." She chuckled.

We quickly stand and walked out of the canteen but I paused and take the brownie with me not before peeking at Daksh and smile. He grinned at me.

We went to the Dance room. "Have it." I forward the brownies to Navya. She protested but take it. "I am sorry on the behalf of Daksh," I said. "You don't need to. He is behaving differently today." She said.

"Actually, we had a fight," I told her. Abhi was busy playing the music on the music player. "Ohh, that's why his mood is off. I can sense that." She said. I nodded.

I touched her shoulder. "Don't worry. I know him. He will come to you later for an apology." I told her. "And he is best in apology." She lifted the brownies. "I can see that." She said and we both laughed.

"Girls, stop giggling and take your position," Abhi announced. We three our in the front. We need practice with props.

We take our position. Abhi hit the button and music start filling the room. We all start dancing and it went well.

_________________________________________

Later that day in the evening, I was sitting in my room and doing my homework. Ayu was in the hall. I don't know what he is doing better if he is doing his homework.

Doorbell rings. Someone is at the door. Ahhh. I instantly stand and ran toward the door. Don't want Ayu to open the door. He was sitting on the sofa. When he saw me running. He quickly stands up and ran to the door. But I was quick.

It must be Dad and who don't want to greet the Dad first and earn a point. I opened the door. But I was wrong. The person who was standing there is not Dad.

"Yo!" Dhruv waved. I shake my head. "You are not happy to see me." He narrowed his eyes. "I am," I mumbled and open the door fully and step back for him to enter.

He entered. Ayu jumped in excitement. "Hey, buddy," Dhruv said and sat on the sofa. "Hey." Ayu throws his arm around Dhruv. Ayu's excitement is clearly visible.

I rolled my eyes. They both are overdramatic. "Why are you here?" I asked. He opened his mouth and quickly closed it and then cleared his throat.

"I am here to ask you." He said. His graze moved to Ayu. Ayu was watching us. Dhruv cleared his throat again. "What?" I asked.

"Ask you. If want to come with me to the ice cream parlour." He said in one go. It took time for me to understand what he said. My eyes went wide. He never asked me like this before.

"Yeah, of course," I said and smiled shyly. I am not that even dumb to say no to him. He looked into my eyes and smiled. We were staring into each other's eyes.

"I will also come," Ayu announced. Breaking our eye contact and my heart too. I don't want him to come with us. I know he is my brother and he is my responsibility to take care but I have my life too. And I want to spend alone time with Dhruv. So, I did what I can do best.

"No. You can't come." I said. Ayu opens his mouth to argue but I cut him in between. "Did you completed your homework?" I challenged him. "No," Ayu mumbled.

Woah. I got it. "Do your homework first. We will bring you ice cream." I told him. I know he wants to argue but he knows to be better, he can't win because he is at fault.

Dhruv smirked. I winked at him. Ayu kicked the table hard and ran upstairs to his room. "Ayu, behave," I yelled behind him.

"You are amazing," Dhruv confessed. "Ohh I am best." I chuckled. "Wait, I will go and bring my phone," I told him and quickly went to my room to grab my phone from the table.

"Let's go," I said when I reached. He nodded. "I am feeling sad for him. He must be mad at us." He said and press the button of the elevator.

I waved my hand. "Don't be. He will be fine." I told him. Ayu is just a kid. "You say so." He said. I nodded. He holds my hand and smiled. I smiled back.

Oh, God. He is so handsome. When he touches me it's felt so nice. It doesn't matter where he is touching. I liked it. Like he is just holding my hand and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

______________________________________

Hello everyone,

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Please give your review.

Keep Reading. Keep Supporting. Keep Voting.

Peace Out