CHAPTER 13 (editing)

Start from the beginning

I fell back against the wreckage and slid down to the ground.

Stuff flew all around me. Why do men have to be so awful to me, why can't no one just love me.

"If you would just stop being stubborn and block everyone out you might of seen it along time ago Bella." Edward said.

Wait, shit I said that out loud. "What are you talking about Edward?" I was confused.

"Me, Bella, you would of had me!" Edward took me by surprise.

"You like me in school?" Edward turned and walked the edge of the wreakage.

"When you apply for the we didn't know it was you. But when I saw you I knew it was. I didn't think I still had feelings for you after all those years, but I still do Bella. There something else you don't know about.

I stay single because there only one person I wanted to be with.

Yeah sure I dated but never been in a relationship. One girl always tried though." Edward explained.

"Tanya Denali, I know she always in the paper, how she always going to someday have you as boyfriend or go out on a date with you." I told him.

"Yeah, well I just didn't feel right. I just couldn't figure it out why. Until you came to work with us and back into my life.

But don't think just because I have feelings for you that's why you got the promotions and we need you as a partner.

It's because of how talented and passionate you are. Your good at your job Bella. That's why we need you there.

My feelings for you should not matter at all."

"There you go again!" He turns and looks at me confused. "What the hell are you talking Bella there I go again?" Edward asked.

"NO WONDER I'M SCARED OF MEN. FOR ONE YOU HIDE THINGS FROM ME, THING YOU TELL ME THEN YOU SAY IT DON'T MATTER OR JUST FORGET ABOUT.

THEN IN THERE, I ATTRACT ALL THE WRONG GUYS. WELL GUESS WHAT I'M BEGINNING TO THINK YOUR ONE OF THE WRONG ONES TO!" I get up and start to pace.

"OF ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AND I HAVE TO FEEL SAFE WITH YOU. HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?" I just snapped.

"Wait what?" I heard Edward but ignore him. He grabs my arm. "What you just say Bella!"

I felt this weird shock go up my arm and I didn't understand it.

I gasped. "Edward let go please!" He looked into my eyes for a moment and let go of my arm.

I turned. "You were the one that made me feel safe. I never knew who it was either times. Until you explained to me. I still do!" I finally go back into the wreakage and find a spot to sit to wait out the storm.

"Bella I don't know what to say!" Edward said.

"Just don't Edward, the box is over there. Will go back after the storm stop. I will be your partner in your firm, I will keep Sandy as my assistance, also you will give Jessica the promotion you offered me.

But we will only have a working relationship that's all. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, we will finish discussing all this later Bella."

"No, Edward we won't I told you my terms when we get back we will only talk business."

I quit talking to him the rest of the time. Once the storm was over we headed back.

I had decided to go back with Edward I wanted to talk to Jessica myself.

We got there Jessica ran up and hugged me. "I need to talk to you Jess!"

We went and sat down. "He has feelings for me Jess."

"I know I seen how he looked at you, how he took care of you, he even protected you from Mike and fired him."

"Wait, Edward fired Mike?" I asked her. "Yep!" I looked over at Edward who was talking to the co pilot.

He looked over my way and I turned back to Jessica.

"Jessica, I got to tell you something but you can't tell a soul." I told her.

"What that he the same Edward from school?" I turned to and raised an eyebrow.

"Jessica Stanley you have been keeping secrets from me." I played shoved her.

"But anyways how did you know?" I asked. My boyfriend a detective remember?" We both giggled.

I told her everything including the job offer and how I found out it was him that made me feel safe. Plus the weird shock feeling I felt when he grabbed my arm.

We knew it be a day day or two before we be rescued.

I decided to take a walk I thought I was alone but I was so wrong.

I felt someone grab my arm. I knew it wasn't Edward. But I knew who it was.

"Mike let me go now!" I told him. "Oh, I think not. Your boyfriend isn't around to protect you this time."

"He isn't my boyfriend, he my boss you idiot." I wish Mike would just let me go he made me feel creepy and scared.

I think Edward right I do attract awful me. Mike forcefully turns me around with both of his hands.

"Mike let me go, please."

I was starting to fight Mike now. "No!" He had this weird grin on his face.

I seen that grin before. No, it was the same type of face expression James gave me before he raped and beat the hell out of me.

"Mike don't you dare!"

Oh I'm going to, before we get rescued and I never see you again.

"Mike I'm begging you please don't!" He pushes me down to the ground!

I hate Mike he an ass hole. We can only think about what only he doing to poor Bella.

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.

I don't own all my characters Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the stories and the characters.