03. Blood And Torture

!TW! THIS CHAPTERS CONTAINS DIPICTION OF VIOLENCE AND TORTURE, SOME SENTENCES MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR CERTAIN READERS.

The TVA was made to keep things on track, so when Silver Lokison was a dangerous branch that threatened a multiversal war to just disseapear with no clear explanation from the timekeepers, it annoyed Ravonna Renslayer to the point where she would do anything for answers.
Entering the Chambers for the mysterious varient, the sight of a bloody and Beatan Lokison remains lying on the floor, crimson red coating the floor in a light coat. Silver chuckles from the ground trying to lift himself up only for Renslayer to slam a puune stick onto his back causing him to fall to the ground.
"why did the timekeepers let you live" Ravonna asked, the boy successfully get onto his knees wincing, breathing rapidly he answers
"how the hell would I know" his voice was horse because of his yells from the torture.
He chuckles only to get hit in the face multiple time. Ravonna's face in full concentration as she beats the poor boy, blood spurting from his mouth, and dripping down his nose.
"we will find out, and I will kill you" she yells hitting him again. He winces in pain, his hands shaking and his hair a spikey mess, wet from blood from lying on the ground. His joints ached and his lungs struggling to take in as much air as possible. Ravonna spit on the back of the boys head before turning to leave.
"take your glowing stick and shove it up your ass" Silver yells running out of breath fast.
"heal him up and put him with Mobius, he cannot find out" she says to a gaurd who nods. Entering the door he doesnt see the boy, turning on his stick he enters looking around before he is attacked by the boy, a knee to the face knockes the gaurd down onto his hand and knees, he attemps to reach for a time reverse thingy. Silver sees this and smashes his foot onto his hand breaking it, the gaurd tries to yell but gets his neck snapped. He rips off a bit of the gaurds cloth, rips it off and wipes the blood off his face. His ribs and face still in pain. Using the time device he conveniently ends up beside Loki who is standing by the machine. Loki looks up seeing the injured boy. He approches him.
"what happened to you?"
"I fell" he lied hoping he would leave it alone, which he does.
Unknown to Silver, Loki notices the lie but leaves it for a later time, multiple thoughts ran through the worried father role of the Loki as he looked at the blood seeped into his hair and blood on his neck.
Loki grimaces at the sight, worried for the boy who is know as the Cosmic Mistake.

"i need to know more about this boy to continue out work, he is a liability"
"it is not necessary for the time being, keep working and we will deal with the boy"
"torturing the boy won't do any good, he may be what you call a 'cosmic Mistake' but rest assured when he reaches his full potential, he could kill billions at a time with the dormant power he possesses"

A/N
I hate Ravonna with a passion, she's a liar but this is mostly a filler chapter and some of it is a but of story!