01. I Hate Prisions

"but you were with me in Asgard" Silver says desperate for his father to rescue
"i swear to you I don't have a son" Loki says before he is thrown into a room. "what have you done to my father, mind wipe" he asks Mobius who stands and looks at him "TELL ME" he yells, "we will explain to you I promise" Mobius says, the door Loki was pushed into opens and Silver gets pushed into it. Looking at the lady who pushed him in the door closes. He hears a noise and turns around to see a machine, he tilts his head before a bean disentagrates all his clothes. He looks at himself "I forgot how good I look" he says before he falls into another room with Prisions clothes on.
He looks and sees a cat lying on the ground and a man sitting behind a desk with a bunch of paper and a pen. "please sighn to verify this is everything you have ever said" the man says and Silver frowns. "I had a feeling I spoke a lot more" he says, the man turns and a page prints out "and this"
Silver does so and falls into another room with a weird rectangle. A man there sees him and speaks "please confirm to your knowledge that you are not a fully robotic being, were born an organic creature, and do in fact posses what many cultured would call a soul"
Silver looks at him and frowns "some people don't know their robots?" "thank you for your confirmation. Move through" he says.
Silver hesitates before walking through, a big bright white light shines in his face. A machine starts making noise and a picture prints out. "whats that?" Silver asks. "your temporal aura" he clarifies "oh, I knew that" Silver responds sarcastically. "though the door".
He goes through the door and sees Loki take a ticket, he walks through "take a ticket" he says, Silver looks at his father and the other guy "there's only 3 of us in hear"
"I don't want to deal with this crap, take a ticket" Silver walks over and takes a ticket, "I hate Prisions" he walks through the gate, Loki stands facing him as Silver slaps the guy on the back of the head hard and moves away quickly so he can't get hit back. Loki chuckles before walking beside his apparent son. Silver is silently walking beside Loki. "this is a mistake we shouldn't be here" Loki yells. Then the miss minutes video which drives me insane.
The video is over and Silver laughs and Loki scoffs, "time keepers? The sacred-timeline"
"who actually believes this bunkum?" Silver yells before turning to see the man at a minute man "ticket sir?" Loki and Silver turn
"he didn't give me a ticket. I asked"
"ticket sir!"
"I tried to ask that guy for a ticket"
"sir" the gaurd says pulling out one of those sticks.
"what, your raising your voice at me bucket head?" and Silver chuckles. The bucket head twists the sticks before hitting the man with it disintegrating him into colorful dust.
Silver and Loki quickly look for their tickets and hold them in the air.
Loki and Silver appear to be in a courtroom, Mobius appears behind Silver, grabbing his arm and forcing him to sit down biside him.
"Laufeyson, varient L1130 Aka Loki Laufeyson and Lokison varient L1131 AKA Silver Lokison who will appear at a different time"
"Laufeyson is charged with sequence violation 7-20-89, how do you plead?" the judge says to Loki
"what's happening" Silver whispers to. Mobius. "Well, your father will plead guilty and will be wiped, basically killed" he says camly alarming Silver "what?" he goes to stand but Mobius forces him down.
"it's okay I'm gonna get him out of it" he said reassuring the Lokison. They talk about what will happen before looking up to see Loki laugh, "right...uh...." not susposed to happen"? According to whom?" Loki asks.
"the time-keepers"
"oh the time-keepers, right well, perhaps I should speak to these time-keepers, gods to gods."
"Im sorry but they're quite busy"
"oh they are? What are they doing?"
"dictating the proper flow of time"
"I see right. And then what do you do?"
"dictate the proper flow of time to their dictations. How do you plead?"
"guilty... Of this" he says opening his arms out expecting his magic but it doesn't work. Silver tries to summon a blade with magic but frowns when it doesn't work.
"what's going on?"
"hang on. Everybody quiet."
"he's trying to use magic" Silver says from his seat.
"don't rush me, damn it, why won't it work?" Loki yells.
"magic powers, they're no good in the TVA Mr. Laufeyson. The cour finds you guilty and I sentence you to be reset" she slams her hammer down. "Mobius stop them" Silver says to Mobius, "I will but is has to be dramatic."
"hey you ridiculous bureaucrats will not dictate how my story ends."
Its not your story Mr Laufeyson, it never was"
"you have no idea what I'm capable off" Loki yells. "it's my time to shine" Mobius says to Silver.
"I.. I think I might" Mobius pipes up getting up, Silver following suit.
"have an idea of what he's capable off"
"aprroch the bench"
Mobius jogs over with Silver, Mobius turn around "go to your dad" he orders and Silver nods, going up to his father. "are you alright?" Loki asks, "I should be asking you" Silver responds.
"hi" Mobius greets the judge
"if you're thinking what I think you are, it's a bad idea, especially with that cosmic mistake" she says looking st silver who is talking to his father
"okay I'm just chasing a hunch"
Anything goes sideways, it's on you"
"okay, I feel like I'm always looking up to you. I like it, it's appropriate" he complements the judge who give him a weird look
"and I'm gonna prove that Silver is not a cosmic mistake" he says walking over the the father and son-ish.
"and who are you?" Loki asks him
"he's Mobius, he's cool I like him" Silver says.

A/N
it's not the best chapter but next chapter will show more of Loki being a father to Silver and Silver being a supportive son
...