02. Cosmic Mistake

Silver, Loki and Mobius are walking through a hall with a view of the TVA.
"I'm gonna burn this place to the ground" Loki says on Mobius' left, Silver on his right.
"I'll show you where my desk is you can start there" Mobius joked.
Loki looks at the view of the TVA and Silver follows looking at the landscape.
"have a look" Mobius offers
"home sweet home"
I thought there were no magic here"
"there isn't"
"It's quite pretty" Silver says, Mobius hums in agreement.
"that's not real" Loki deplannes, Mobius drags Loki away! Silver follows
"it is and, unfortunately do is all the paperwork. Good tinder for your fire though come on Silver" Silver jogs to catch up with them.
"this place is a nightmare"
"that's another department. Now that department I'll help you burn down" Silver chuckles and shakes his head.
There are in the elevator, Loki and Mobius are beside each other while Silver is behind them
Loki sighs. "I'm agent Mobius by the way" he says offering his hand for Loki to shake, Loki doesn't
"your defenitly father and son" he quips putting his hand down, Loki furrows his brow. But shakes it off
"are you taking us somewhere to kill us?"
"I hope not" Silver butt's in
"no. That's where you just were. I'm taking you some place to talk"
"I don't like to talk" Loki responds causing Silver to laugh.
"you may not know me but I know you and you love to talk" Silver says laughing, Mobius joins in on the job making a talking symbol with his hands "talkie talkie" before looking at Silver sympathetically.
"how long have you been here?"
Mobius sighs "I don't know its hard to tell, time passes differently here in the TVA"
"what does that mean?"
"you'll catch up"
They walk out of the elevator
"so your part of the TVA's courageous and dedicated workforce?"
"yes"
"you were created by the timekeepers"
"yep"
"to protect the sacred timeline"
"correct"
Loki laughs
"is that funny?"
Mobius asks on the bottom of the stairs beside Silver while Loki stands on the top.
"the idea that your little club decides the fate of trillions of people across all of existence at the behest of three space lizards, yes its funny"
Silver chuckles
"I thought you didn't like to talk" Silver quips. Mobius opens the door, Silver is about to enter but Mobius stops them "your going somewhere else" Silver frowns
"why not, can I not stay with my father?"
"sorry, its not my choice" Mobius responds. 2 gaurds go down the steps grabbing Silver aggresily and taking him elsewhere. "let go of me you filthy bucked headed freaks"
Loki and Mobius enter the room.
"for the record these really does feel like a killing me kind of a room"
"not big on trust are you?"
"what's the deal with that kid anyway?" Loki asks
"what about him? He's your son so you should treat him as such"
"I understand the role of taking care of a younger me" Loki responds.
"sit down" Mobius orders and Loki complies.
"ages ago, everyone panicked when one of the biggest spikes of the sacred timeline occurred, at the time of his birth. But when it was about to go through the line" Mobius continues showing a demonstration on his tempad. "it dissappeared."
"why?" Loki asks arms crossed.
"well when we asked the timekeepers they just said 'you'll find out soon enough', to this day people here refer to him as a cosmic Mistake" Loki clenches his fist at the news, "do you feel it?"
Loki looks at this clenched fist.
"what do u feel like this?" he asked Mobius who sighs
"every Loki we brought in here always felt the urge to protect the kid if he is there or not"
"so it's like he is every Loki's son"
"basically, now let's talk about you" Mobius says.

A/N
Sorry for the chapter being short, it's fianlly sunny and warm in Ireland and I'm gonna enjoy it....
Bye