Chapter 31: Feelings

Începe de la început

"I really want to kiss you right now," Jonah rasps.

"Then kiss me," I breathe.

He leans down, and my eyes close. His lips crash onto mine, my hands move from being pinned to running through Jonah's hair. Our lips move in sync, our tongues dancing with each other. Sparks fly through my body, my dinosaur-sized butterflies going crazy. The kiss lasts for as long as it could before we needed air.

"Holy shit," I giggle, "that was-"

"Amazing," he finished.

After that, Jonah and I decided to ditch the party. Jonah and I cleaned ourselves up before changing. I borrowed a shirt and some grey trackies from Jonah. He wore a pair of trackies, not bothering with a shirt. We both laid in his bed before falling asleep together.

-

My alarm echoes through the room, making me groan. I manage to hit snooze before rolling over again to cuddle back into Jonah. Instead of Jonah, I'm met with an empty space. I quickly sit up, causing the world around me to spin, and my head feels light for a minute. When everything stops, I look around to find Jonah nowhere.

Does he regret what happened last night?

On his bedside table lays a note.

Hey love,

I had an early morning class and didn't want to wake you. I made pancakes, they're wrapped and sitting in the fridge. Meet me back here when you finish your last class, okay? Have a good day, Angel.

Jonah.

-

I watch as trees pass by. Jonah won't tell me where we are going. He told me I have to wait and see. The car comes to a halt, and Jonah gets out, helping me out in the process. I stand there looking over the view. We sit there for ages, neither one of us saying anything.

"It's beautiful," I finally say.

"Not nearly as beautiful as you," Jonah smiles.

I turn to look at him. "That kiss last night, you don't regret it, do you?"

"Of course not. I've been wanting to do that for so long. I don't know if you know this, but I stopped sleeping with every girl I could get. All I could think about was you when I was with them. And all I can think about is you when I'm not. I like you, Peyton Marie," Jonah admits, his cheeks slightly tinted pink.

"I like you too, Jonah Marais. I really, freaking like you."

Jonah's lips smash onto mine without hesitation. It takes me a second to kiss back, startled by the act. My arms wrap loosely around his neck as he moves me from the table to his lap.

smut warning

My legs are wrapped around Jonah's waist. Our kiss is deep and passionate but it's also rough and messy. His tongue dominates my mouth while his hands roam every inch of my skin.

I don't think I've ever felt this sort of need for someone. A need so strong to the point I believe I could die without him. My heart beats rapidly,  my chest heaving but I do not care.

He pulls away from my mouth, only to move the kisses down my jaw and to my neck. I don't need to see myself to know my lips are swollen. Jonah's lips are too. I let a small moan slip past my lips as he leaves a dark hickey.

His hand unbuttons my pants, sliding into them. His fingers move down over where I need him most. There's no doubt he can feel how wet I am. If I wasn't so preoccupied I would be embarrassed.

"Fuck Peyton," Jonah groans. "Did I make you this wet? All we've done is made out."

I grind against his hand, trying to find that friction I so desperately need. My hands, which were once loosely around jonah's neck are now gripping his shoulders.