𝑀𝑦 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟

Start from the beginning

"I'm little, daddy" she mumbled to Carlisle, who smiled at the girl. Emmett ran and got some toys from Carlisle's office.

Around an hour later, Isadora was napping on Edwards lap with her stuffed animal in her arms.

Esme smiled as she walked in and seen the sight before her.

"Let's get her to bed." she said to Edward, who carefully carried her to her room and lay her on the bed.

The next morning, Isadora was at school, which was uneventful, but at the end of the day she was waiting on Alice and Jasper to meet her at their car. She was waiting for a while then she was cornered by Xavier.

"Why have you blocked me on social media and why have you been avoiding me?" he sneered at her.

"Y-you noticed?" she questioned, her voice timid.

"Of course he noticed. He didn't have an elephant trailing after him." One of his friend said, who just so happened to be the father of Isabella's child.

"Leave me alone" Dora said and tried to walk away, but was pulled back by Xavier.

"Answer me!" he yelled

"I seen you with Anna at the Prom. You cheated on me. Why did you do it?" she asked as tears pooled in her eyes.

"No one wants a fat girlfriend." Is all he said, which caused a tear to slip from Isadora's eye as they all walked away.

Isadora looked up to see Jasper standing in front of her. She threw herself into his arms and he gladly held her as she cried. He carried her to the car and sat in the back with her as Alice drove.

"Just think about it. In a few days we will be right next door to the Denali's" Jasper smiled

"And a new school" Alice's' cheery voice said, trying to make her sister feel better, which actually made her feel worse as she absolutely hated change. If it were up to Isadora they would be in Forks forever and not leaving or having anyone else join their coven, but that isn't the case and it was very selfish of her to want that.

pulling up to the house, Emmett frowned as he seen his sister's puffy red eyes, he couldn't help but growl.

"What happened?" he asked

"Just some boys-"

"Xavier?" he asked. Isadora nodded

Emmett hadn't hunted in a few days, so he was easily set off.

"I'm fine, Emmi. Please, go hunt. All of you" she begged. they nodded before running off into the woods.

When Isadora walked into the house, she found Carlisle hanging a painting in his office.

"Hey dad." she smiled.

"Hello la mia piccola stella" Carlisle smiled at his daughter.

"What's this?" she asked

"Just a picture of me and your mother. It was painted at our wedding" he grinned at the memory.

"It's beautiful." she stated

"But?"

"What?"

"I know you better than anyone. When you think an artwork is truly amazing, you go on hour long tangent about the direction of the brush strokes to the exact shade of paint. Critique it to me." he suggested.

"It is a decent painting, but they have tried to make you both more human like, which is strange since it says here that Eleazar painted it and since mom was still a newborn and couldn't control her bloodlust, I assume there were no humans there?" she asked, Carlisle nodded, impressed at her knowledge

"You're eyes are not proportioned properly, they also aren't the right shape. that is more almond shaped, yours are more downturned and arguably hooded, they are also red, but you're eyes are golden due to the animal blood." he chuckled as she critiqued the tiniest details

"The shade of blonde in you're hair is completely off. You've got more of a golden platinum like Rose, not a golden brown like Jasper."

"Eleazar missed out you're slight dimples." she stated

"I have dimples?" He asked, surprised

"Very slight, easily missed. Anyway, You're face shape is more heart shaped, not squared like this has been drawn. You're lips are a little more filled than that. You're skin is much more pale than that. I could go on." she said, thinking she had bored her dad to the end of the Earth.

"Why don't you re paint it, study this one then re paint it." he suggested.

"Maybe I will." Isadora smiled

That night, Isabella was round for a party, much to the families dismay, but Isadora told them to be civil towards the girl.

"Happy Birthday Isabella, I drew this for you." Isadora smiled kindly, though her family could see the fake smile

"Oh. I mean its alright, but I've seen better." she said rudely before folding the picture roughly.

"This is from me, well Alice picked it out."

Bella gasped and smiled

"Is that to you're satisfaction or have you 'seen better?'" Rosalie snarked at the human, who just glared back at her

"This is from Esme and I" Carlisle started

"We noticed that you've been looking pale recently." Esme joked.

Just as Isabella opened the package, she got a papercut. Jasper, who was new to the vegetarian diet started to run towards Isabella, but was held back. Edward quickly got Bella out of the house, but Jasper's bloodlust was so strong that any human blood would satisfy him. His black eyes snapped to Isadora, who was pushed behind Esme and Rosalie.

"Hey, calm down. the blood is gone. You don't want to hurt Isadora, do you?" Alice asked her bloodthirsty mate

"No. Don't want that." a weak Jasper rasped out.

"Let's go hunt." Alice said and pulled him out of the house

"Are you alright?" Esme asked

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll see Jasper when he gets back, I'm sure he is upset with himself." Isadora sighed, she just hoped that Jasper wasn't beating himself up about it.