The one | Jungkook (Bonus)

Note: Please read this bonus part only if you are not satisfied with the ending in the previous part. If you are satisfied with the sad ending, please don't proceed anymore. This is for the babies who can't handle angst.

This part of the fic is safe to read for teen and up audiences.

Roughly a year later

Violet's brand new stilettos taps against the marble floor of the hotel's lobby as she runs towards the entrance. Mind chanting the same name over and over again.

Jungkook.

Perhaps, do you...

A while ago

"Oh Miss Violet, are you here for your annual meeting with Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" The woman behind the counter asked her when she walked in.

Before she could answer, she spoke again.

"But he already left. He checked out just before you came in," She smiles.

"What?"

Now

She runs as fast as she can in hopes to catch him. He might have already left, so why is she running? It's not the1980s and she has a goddamn cellphone with his number in it. She takes her phone out of the bag hastily and pauses before hitting the dial button.

"What if he was there for some other purpose? What if he has already moved on?"

It hurts to even think about it. When his message came in that day, breath got choked in her throat because the first thing she did was cry. It's hurting both of them and there is no point in meeting when they both are not going to talk about getting back together is what she thought when she sent the message. But why did it hurt so bad when he said yes to it?

Did he not want to meet her, at least once?

"Screw it," she mutters. Hits the dial button. It's a selfish thing to do because it would be a disaster if he already has someone else. But something in the back of her head tells her that he will never think of anyone else. 

The number you are trying to reach is out of the coverage network. Please stay on the line or call again later.

She sighs and tries again only to hear the recorded voice.

"Ms. Lee?"

"Secretary Im!" She thinks that he is an angel sent to her, exactly in the time of need.

"How are you Ms. Lee? Haven't seen you lately."

She wants to be polite and answer him but she is too desperate at the moment.

"Mr. Im, do you perhaps have Jungkook's number? I'm so sorry for being rude," She asks, panicking.

"Oh why? I do. It's the same old number, Ms. Lee. Do you not have it?" He asks, pulling his phone out.