Park Twins | Jimin

This fic contains mature themes and explicit sexual content which may not be suitable for all readers

This fic contains mature themes and explicit sexual content which may not be suitable for all readers. Please suit yourself

Leave votes and comments to encourage the author

"She is late," Christian says, impatient.

"Jeez, Chris. Can't hold that dick in your pants? She must have stuck in traffic or something," Jimin cocks his brows and scowls when he loses a life in the video game he is playing.

"Or she forgot? It's not the first time she did that," Christian one of the Park twins says, pushing his golden hair back.

"Oops, how sad. How bad are you Chris? She even forgot your appointment? For fuck sake dude, I've always told you to learn some moves. You always do that damn emperor," Jimin chuckles.

"Aren't you going to shut up?" Christian looks at him, ready to throw a punch in Jimin's face.

"I'm sorry I'm late. The previous client took an eternity to pay," Lola walks in and hangs her coat. Her red glossy lipstick perfectly highlighted her thick lips. She gives a side smile as she takes off her sweater revealing a black transparent lace top with spaghetti straps. Jimin whistles when he notices her nipples on display through the top.

"You better do some extra job for being late," Chris says, looking at her with a straight face. Lola chuckles as she shakes her head. She walks to him and puts her lips closer to his ears.

"Stop trying to be a dom. I don't take orders from you," she whispers and steps back smiling at him. She looks evil with those big black eyes and thick red lips. Chris's face flares up turning pink. Jimin bites his lip holding in his laughter.

Jimin gets up from the chair he is sitting on and walks to Lola. He brushes her hair off the shoulder and kisses it. "Are you sure you are going to be okay? You just worked with a client."

"Oh he was useless. He came in two minutes," she rolls her eyes. "People really do show off for nothing huh," she snorts.

"Hmm, nice perfume. Did you change?" Jimin sniffs her nape. She closes her eyes and leans in the touch and hums along with him.

Chris clears his throat. "I'm right here," he says. Lola smiles and opens her arms. Chris smiles and pulls her into a hug. She puts her arms around him and whispers in his ear.

"I have a gift for you," She says. Kisses his lips and walks to the bag she brought. She pulls out a black strappy belt and the twins don't notice the thing until later. Jimin coos and claps howling. Christian's mouth open wide followed by a chuckle. She cocks her brows and exhibits the thing giving them a side smile.

"Remember? You asked for this. What's the fun when I don't meet my client's needs hm?" She sets the strappy dildo aside and takes Jimin's hand and walks to the bed. "Warm up?" She smirks.

Jimin sits on the bed and she sits on him, legs stretched on either side of him. She points at Chris and flips her hand to call him by moving her index finger in a 'come to me' movement.

"Pants off rosy boy," she tells Chris. Chris does as she says. She bends down and kisses Jimin's lips, grinding herself on him. She reaches for Chris's dick and starts jerking him off. Chris moans and rocks his hips unintentionally along with her hand movements. She grinds on Jimin more roughly moaning and kissing him harder. Her panties inside start to get wet as she feels Jimin's bulge against her pussy. She gets off Jimin and pulls down her pants revealing black lacy stockings and a lacy garter belt running down to her stockings.

"Wow," Jimin coos as runs his hand across her face. She takes off his clothes and pulls him onto the bed.

"I love the pink tip. It's cute," she smiles, taking Jimin's cock into her mouth and running her mouth along the length. She pauses and looks at Chris. "What are you doing? Put that in me," she jerks her eyebrows at his cock. Chris bites his lips and gets onto the bed. He slides the fabric covering her pussy to a side and pushes inside her. She moans and takes Jimin's cock in her mouth again making him groan. She puts her tongue in his slit and whimpers when Chris starts to bang her a little rough from behind. The fabric pulled aside, tight against her skin arousing her a little more. She runs her mouth on his cock a little faster now, slurping up his leaking cum. Jimin starts to stiffen up and comes in her mouth. She swallows his warm cum and looks up at him. She arches her body and moans when Chris goes deep inside her. Her puts his hands on her hips and fucks her rough. He pulls out painting the bed with his cum. She whimpers and moves to sit on Jimin while Chris goes off to recharge himself.

"Shall I get off these?" She asks, pointing at her remaining clothing. He nods and she immediately gets off them. He puts his hands on her breasts and squeezes them. She giggles and takes his cock in her hand. She bends down to plant a kiss on his lips as she puts it inside her. She moans as she comes up and rocks on him, moaning.

"Ah, ah, Jimin. Ah, so good," she screams and whimpers feeling him inside her. Warm and full. She bends down again and whispers in his ear. "You are my favorite out of all," she giggles.

"Really?" He asks, flashing a toothy smile at her. She nods and giggles. She moves on him, her walls on fire and her mind going blank and dizzy. She chants his name and puts her hands on his chest as she rocks deeper and deeper feeling him till her pleasure point. She screams as he comes inside her, making her pussy leak with his cum. She moves aside wiping her vagina.

"Baby boy, Wanna get fucked?" She asks, wearing the strappy didlo. She applies lube on it and acts as if she is jerking herself off getting laughs out of both the twins. Chris gets onto the bed on all fours. She spits on her hand and puts her finger in his asshole. She added another one and stretched him up. "You aren't saying anything?" She asks.

"I don't feel anything," Chris says.

"Oh really?," She fakes disappointment. "How about now?" She asks as she roughly pushes the didlo inside his ass.

"Oh woah!" He almost yells as she takes him by surprise. She bends down to put a choker on his neck and pulls at the belt hanging from it. "Oh damn!"

"You are such a sissy Chris," Jimin says, approaching. He gets behind her and kisses her back.

"Someone is on fire today," she says rotating her hips and fucking him harder.

"You said I'm your favourite. Not gonna let go of that," he says. Puts her cock near her entrance and pushes in. She moans and falls back on him, sticking her body to his. Chris takes his cock in his hand and jerks himself. Jimin hugs her from behind and pushes in deeper and harder inside her. Her saying that he is her favorite got into his head and made him crazy.

"Oh woah. I unleashed a demon," she says, surprised at his force.

"I'm coming," Chris announces and Lola pushes in deep in his ass as he comes on hard panting. She pulls out of him and sticks closer to Jimin as he slowly fucks her. She puts her hand on his ass and squeezes it. He puts his one hand around her waist and other hand on her vagina rubbing circles on her clit. He jerks inside her faster and faster until she is screaming and begging to come inside her. They both come at once and he fills her up again. He pulls out while streaks of his cum slide down her inner thigh. He kisses her back bringing a smile out of her.

"Until next time then," Jimin waves at her. She nods and smiles as she wears her coat.

"See you princess Lola," Chris waves at her. Lola cocks her brows at him.

"It's Queen," she says and walks out of the door. Jimin giggles and slaps Chris's chest.

"Asshole," Jimin laughs.

Leave votes and comments to encourage the author