Rehearsal | Jimin

This fic contains mature themes and explicit content

This fic contains mature themes and explicit content. Please don't proceed if you are not comfortable with the content. Minors and soft stans are not allowed.

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author

Faina traces her finger on the design pits in the wall as she walks along the corridor. Humming the song playing faintly in the distance. The tap of her shoes echoes even though she tries her best not to make any sound. Her hips swaying as she mentally dances to the song. She remembers the choreography really well. It is Jimin's first solo after all.

She pulls her leather jacket closer and pulls down her tight skirt before twisting the knob and walking in. Jimin doesn't see her. He is immersed in the practice. His skin glazing from the sweat and his eyes trained on his reflection in the mirror. Faina walks and sits down on the floor watching him. She smiles as he twirls and pauses to bring his mic up and sing. He does a body roll and traces his hand down the side of his face to his torso. He lifts his shirt revealing his toned body and winks.

A breathy yelp gets out her mouth. He plays with the mic in his hand twirling it in his hand and flipping it in the air before catching it. She folds her knees and brings them closer to her body as she feels growing heat between her legs. Her pussy throbbing and her breath hitches when he twirls the mic again and does a hip thrust. The honey voice of his filling the room slowly turning her on.

She asked herself many times, "is it a fetish?" Because she gets turned on everytime she sees him perform. His honey voice, his fluid movements, the way he holds the mic… everything is a turn on. She curses herself for choosing to come despite knowing that it turns her on. Her pussy is throbbing really bad now. She can't even rub herself up because there are others in the room. Jimin finally finishes the practice and he walks to the staff and smiles as he talks to them still playing with his mic.

"For god sake throw the mic away before I run to the bathroom Jimin," she curses under her breath. It's as if Jimin heard her. He turns to her with a wide and cute smile on his face and runs to her.

"Baby," he sings as he hugs her. She giggles and disappears into his embrace. "When did you come?" he asks.

"Just a while ago," she says, moving out of his embrace.

"Thanks for today. You've worked hard!" The staff says and walks out leaving them alone.

"I wasn't expecting you here. I thought you are busy with work," he brushes his sweaty hair back.

"I missed you," she looks down and pushes her hair behind her ear. He chuckles and kisses her cheek.

"I missed you too. I'll take a quick shower and comeback, wait here," he says and sprints towards the door. She watches as he disappears and plops on the floor. Her pussy isn't throbbing as much as before but she still feels restless. She hesitates but moves her hand between her legs and rubs at it. Huffing and breathing deeply as she rubs herself up while replaying his rehearsal earlier in her mind. She whimpers and moves the fabric to the side. She shuts her eyes as she slides her fingers inside her, silently chanting Jimin's name while her fingers move in and out. She shudders as she comes real hard. She pants with knitted brows and gulps. She then wipes her fingers on the inside of her fabric. She gulps again and exhales through the mouth.

"Wow," his voice comes off from behind. She freezes. Her cheeks grow warm as embarrassment engulfs her. She wishes that the floor ate her up. She doesn't turn as she hears his footsteps reaching her. She bites her lip down and closes her eyes. "How needy were you that you didn't even care if someone might actually see you?"

"Fuck," she doesn't open her eyes.

"What is it?" he puts a finger under her chin. She bites her lip and opens her eyes to meet his piercing gaze which is completely different from the one she saw earlier.

"I don't know," she darts her gaze away from him. "I think I have a fetish or something. The way you play with the mic and your voice, your dance really turns me on," she says. He throws his head back and laughs. He walks to the table nearby and pulls the drawer open. He takes a mic from it and comes back to her.

"This turns you on? Like when I do this?" he twirls the mic and flips it in the air." Faina's breath hitches. Jimin takes notice of it and raises his brows. "I never knew that," he shrugs. "wanna play?"

"Huh?" her eyes grow wide as he puts his hand on her thigh and presses on it in an attempt to spread it. She gulps as she spreads her legs and her skirt moves up slowly along with the stretch revealing a wet spot on her underwear. Jimin coos and smiles when he looks at it.

"Baby should have told me that she has a fetish. We could have had a fun time you know," he smiles and puts the mic on her pussy making her squeal.

"What are you doing?" her voice comes off shaky as he rubs the mic on her pussy. Her hands pressed behind her on the floor.

"Warming you up," he says, rubbing circles on her clit with the mic. She breathes heavily and throws her head back moving her hips along with the movement of the mic. He stops it and pulls her on her feet. He then takes her and pins her against the mirror. He roughly pulls her skirt down and lifts her leg, rubbing the mic in vertical movements along her pussy. She whimpers as tears well up and slide down the corner of her eyes. "Feels good?" he leans in and sucks a hickey on her neck. Her fingers press into his shoulder as he rubs the mic on roughly.

"I'm co-coming," she says. He pulls the mic away getting a whine out of her.

"Not yet," he says, puts the mic down and takes off any piece of clothing leaving her naked. He squeezes her boob and bends down to suck at it. Her fingers slide into his hair and grabs his head as he slurps up her nipple. He slides his fingers into her pussy making her gasp and her body shudders. He trails kisses down her neck and takes his fingers out of her pussy. He gets on his knees and spreads her legs trailing kisses up her thigh. He looks at when before putting his tongue inside her.

"Oh god, Jimin! Yes oh god," she throws her head to a side. Her hands slide on his head as he does magic down there with his tongue. Poking it in and slurping her walls and her cum. Her body arches and whimpers leave her mouth as he fucks her with his tongue. He comes after playing down there.

"Turn around," he turns her around and takes off the belt and then his pants. He slides down his underwear revealing his hard and veiny cock throbbing to feel her around him. He pins her against the mirror and sticks his body to hers.

"After this we are going to talk about all your fetishes okay?" he aligns his cock at her entrance as he speaks. She nods obediently. He pushes in with a hard thrust inside her making her scream. "Shh, shut that mouth of yours. Keep it down," he grunts as he fucks her. He slides his hand and covers her mouth. Her body thrusting up along with every fuck. Her hands are pressed against the mirror and her one hand comes behind her to squeeze his ass. He thrusts hard feeling her hot walls around him. "You are such a dirty baby. Wanting to do it in public places. How does my cock feel inside you? Hard enough?"

She whimpers and nods. He lifts her leg and fucks her deep and hard. Her fragile body starts to shake in his arms. He gives a hard and deep thrust and stays in her for a few seconds before pulling out. "Bend," he says, jerking himself. She slides her arms down on the mirror as she bends. He puts his arms on her waist and goes in her again making her moan. He fucks her from behind slapping his skin against hers. Her hand slips down on the mirror but she brings it and supports herself again.

"Baby is tired?" he asks. He fastens the pace of his fucking and grunts as she gets warmer and warmer around him. She cries as he fucks her harder and harder until her legs are shaking and she wants to collapse on the floor. He goes fully inside her with a hard fuck and fills her up with his cum. He stays there panting and smiling. He slides his hand around her tummy and lifts her up. Her head falls back on his shoulder as she pants closing her eyes.

"Want to take a shower together?" he asks. She nods and gulps. He kisses her cheek and pulls out of her. A streak of his cum slides down her thigh.

"Let's go," he says.

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author