19

*smut warning*

It was around 8 am and The sun shone bright in the sky, it was a beautiful hot summer morning, you could hear the birds chirping as the light breeze touched the nature.

In the UA dorms we could find uraraka, Tsuyuu, Iida, Sero, and todoroki in the common area; Some of them watching a horror movie while Sero with todoroki were cooking breakfast together.

The duo were into a deep slumber, tangled in each other, snoring slightly in Izuku's dorm room. They arrived yesterday around midnight, all three very tired. Both, bakugou & izuku didnt even bother unpack, everything was still on the floor where they left it before falling asleep.

Since aizawa came to get them yesterday by surprise, no one of their friends knew that the duo were peacefully sleeping together in the greenette's room, so they would all be surprised once they'll see them.

The smell of sweet delicious food, such as pancakes crept in the air, while todo and sero were finishing preparing the breakfast for them & their friends.

The tension was thick in the air while sero and todoroki were cooking, making them bump a few times in each other or their hands having small interactions, making them more awkward than izuku could ever be.

So, after they somehow finished preparing the pancakes, they made the table, putting 5 plates on it, with 5 forks near them and the plate full of pancakes in the middle.

Everyone was very eager and excited to eat, especially uraraka who was starving, cause she was on patrol all night, and didnt eat anything since yesterday before going on patrol with mina. 

"Ochako what would you like to drink? Milk or apple juice?" Offered iida, then asking everyone the same question, and eventually getting a cup of milk for himself and sitting down between Tsuyuu and Shoto.

They all ate together, all laughing, everyone else left for summer vacation, or were on patrol, making them the only ones left in the dorms, including katsuki and izuku who were still sleeping. 

It was around noon now and the duo just woke up, getting ready for the day and brushing their teeth together, izuku leaning on katsuki for support still being sleepy.  Bakugou had izuku's oversized "t-shirt" t-shirt on him, while Izuku was dressed in Dynamite merch, with black and orange tight shorts on and a black t-shirt with orange details with "DYNAMITE" written with green on the back of it. 

Those little tight black shorts that izuku was wearing drove bakugou completly and utterly insane, he couldnt stop taking little peaks from time to time, he even found himself sweat, panic and want to kill just by thinking about the idea that someone else could see izuku's ass who was only katsuki's property. 

Bakugou had this dark murderous aura around him and look on his face that would scare todoroki more than kettles could scare him; 

"kacchan?" 

"kaaachaann" izuku waved his hands in front of the blonde after spitting the toothpaste he had left in his mouth, but no response;

"katsuki bakugou."

"huh? uh yes i- yes deku?" answered the startled blonde blinking a few time to regain his composure 

"what- what's wrong? whats with that look on your face?"

"what kind of damn look i have on my face?" barked the blonde;

"that kind of look you have when youre all 'die die dieee you stupid extras i'll see yall in hell' look" deku smirked at the blonde, but once again he looked at him worriedly.