12

No one could get to Yoko. She was locked in her room, staring at the floor blankly with her legs curled up against her chest. Her arm was set across her head and the lights were closed. The only thing that showed, were her glowing red eyes that glistened with tears.

Every single second, her brothers lifeless eyes stared back at her, prompting a whimper to escape her. Two days with barely any food didn't even bother her.

Outside the door, Tobirama sighed. He knew the pain of losing a sibling, and though he was young back then it affected him to this day and helped him and his only living brother create "The will of fire". His daughter would either become stronger from this loss, or completely break, and he wouldn't let the second happen.

"Yoko," He knocked on the wood blocking him from his child. "I'm coming in, okay?" 

He was struggling to sound soft when his voice was naturally rough, though Yoko could tell when he was faking or when he genuinely felt sympathetic towards others.

"Go away," She barely growled out. She remembered back then, how her brother was adopted and she didn't even get to give him a proper farewell.

And how does she greet him again?

By killing him.

Oh, what a great sister she was. Why not just kill all her other siblings to prove just how much greater she was?

Note the sarcasm.

"Go away!" He could hear her choke back a sob, and soon Hashirama appeared in the room. After a few minutes of trying, they decided to give her a little more time alone.

What was the point of all of this war? Yoko wondered dully. What was the point if brothers were killed and sisters were killed? What was the point?

If she was feeling sarcastic at the moment, she would call all of humanity masochists, as they seem to enjoy giving themselves pain.

Either way, nothing mattered now. Yoko's only dream since she came to this world was to stay out of cannon and protect her brother, but of course not. She just had to be the daughter of one of the strongest shinobi alive and the niece of the father of shinobi.

She was sure to be involved somehow. 

Suddenly, she felt the rage in her increase, yet that rage was accompanied by the smallest fire. That fire burned with the want to stop all this war. She finally understood how her uncle always felt, yet it wasn't so strong that she wanted to save all the nations.