𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 VII

"So how's this adoption thing work?" Yoko winces as the needle pierces into her arm, taking the required amount of blood while Tobirama and Hashirama stand and watch.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you sign papers or something and then i'm suddenly your adopted kid?"

"Sure..." Tobirama sweatdropped "I guess you could say that."

"Okay." She frowned at the nurse taking the blood "How long ya gonna keep that there?"

"Sorry, Yoko-Sama. It'll just be a second."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." She said "Sama? No, no.  None of that." She turns to Tobirama.

"If they start calling me sama, i'll get real annoyed."

"Your strange."

"Strange? Sure. But status is annoying."

"Sorry, but you'll have to get used to it."

"Dammit..." Hashirama lightly flicked her forehead.

"Watch your language."

"That wasn't even a cuss word."

"Yes it was." She clicked her tongue and looked away.

"Damn, brat." He sighed.

"Yoko you're younger than me."

"You act younger than me."

"Huh!?" They sweatdropped as he crouched into the corner of the room with a depressed aura.

"Oh come on, suck it up." He sulked even more.

"Does everything trigger him!?" Tobirama snorted at her and looked away.

"Probably."

 ◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

"So just...Like that?" Tobirama nodded, handing the paper to the man at the desk.

"Just like that."