Chapter II

// Unravel // 

"It's you again!" 

Yoko deadpanned, feeling three gazes on her as she watched her younger brother play.

"Leave me alone." Tsunade huffed, not as angry as last time but seemingly peaceful.

She sat down silently beside the girl and looked where she was looking.

"How can you do this for so long? It's so boring!" Yoko let out a huff of amusement, her face stoic.

"I could watch him be happy for hours. And that's what I plan on doing, so leave me alone."

"You don't have to be so mean, you know."

"I do know that. I simply don't care."

"Hmph! Come on." She grabbed Yoko's hand, pulling the taller girl up much to her annoyance.

"Oi, let go of me, Senju."

"No. Come on, let's play. Don't do something boring like this!"

"Eh? Leave me alone, brat." Tsunade froze, slowly turning her head with a dark aura.

"Huh? What'd you say?" Yoko stiffened, sweat on her temple.

"I said...Lead the way...Brat."

"Hmph. That's what I thought." She dragged the female, the white haired girl groaned and let herself fall, her hand still in the others own.

"I don't want to walk." An irritation mark appeared on Tsunades head and she brought down her fist onto the girls head.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?! Y'know, with that strength you should really already be in the academy!"

"Stop being so lazy! For one, i'm too young to be in the academy!"

Hashiramas laughter broke the two out of the argument they were having, and they both looked in his direction.

"Oiii." Yoko frowned.

"Stop laughing, it's annoying." Hashirama suddenly turned sad and depressed, and the sound of another punch being delivered to Yoko's head was heard.

"Ow! What did I do!?"

"Grandpa Hashi is sensitive so watch what you say!"

"AGGH!" Tsunade dragged the girl towards her uncle, demanding she apologize.