10

"Tch. Give us a better mission."

The three on her team stiffened as she spoke casually- and quite rudely, to the hokage. Tobirama narrowed his eyes at her, and slowly brought his finger up to flick her forehead.

WHICH HURT, BY THE WAY.

"OW!"

"Don't disrespect your father."

"Tch!"

"Anyways," The second hokage leaned back in his chair. "What I was going to say before, was I have arranged a C-rank mission for you, team 7."

"Ugh, not even b-rank?"

"Okay, Yoko-Chan." Kagami smiled nervously. "Please be quiet." 

But both Senjus just stared at each other, slight glares etched onto their faces.

"You are still a genin, whether you like it or not."

"Then make me chunin."

"It doesn't work like that."

"Yes it does. You're hokage so you can make me chunin right here, right now."

"Enough, you're being petty Yoko." She huffs and crosses her arms, grabbing the scroll from his desk and leaving the room.

Kagami nervously scratches the back of his head while Sakumo and Dan shift uncomfortably.

"I apologize for her behaviour. She's a little...Frustrated lately."

"No, no!" Kagami laughs. "I should be apologizing. It's fine, we should get going though."

"Kagami, Sakumo, Dan." He called them before they left. "Make sure my daughter doesn't do anything stupid."

"Yes, sir."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Behave yourself, he said. You're still a genin, he said. Tch, genin, my ass."

"Oi!" Kagami scolded while jumping onto another branch. "While he may be your father, he's also the second hokage and he deserves your respect."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Maybe you should relax a little, Yoko-Chan." Sakumo added on her left. 

"You'll get wrinkles if you glare so much."

"Sakumo-Kun, I don't care about how I look."

"I know, that was just an excuse to try and stop your glares."

"Hn."

"I'm sure lord second has his reasons."

"Reasons?" She scoffed. "More like he's overprotective. He wants to shelter me, not help me grow stronger."