"I know I don't say it..." I trail awkwardly as I flicker my gaze from his eyes to study the view behind him. My hands move to absentmindedly fiddle with one of the buttons on his white dress shirt and I clear my throat.

I feel his hand come up to gently capture my chin and he tilts my head, forcing me to look at him. I oddly feel extremely exposed and vulnerable and his gaze has moved from my breasts to my face. I shift uncomfortably but the look in his eyes tells me to go on.

"But I am really grateful to have you and..." I swallow, feeling awkward and the corners of his lips tilt as he urges me to continue.

"And....?" He prods, the pad of his thumb on my chin lightly starts to rub back and forth and the gesture makes me melt. "And... Thanks." I rush out.

He raises a brow before he turns his head and moves his ear closer to me. "I'm sorry. I don't think I got that, what was that again?"

I stare at him, knowing he not going to let this go and with a small sigh, I move my hands from his buttons to his shoulders as I lean forward and wrap my arms around his neck. "I said thank you, Alessio." I say softly as I bury my head into the side of his neck not wanting to look him in the eye and instead I inhale his addicting many sent.

I hear him chuckle and his arm wraps around my waist as he holds me. His hand rests on the side of my waist and his fingers start to draw little patterns. The sensation doesn't tickle, instead it makes my stomach explode with more butterflies and when he moves closer, the bulge in his pants rubs against my lower stomach.

Heat pools in my belly and instead of going to bed from an exhausting day, I decide to be greedy.

I wanted Alessio, all of him.

I move my head out of his neck and push my front closer against his, arching my back as I do so. His gaze rests on my lips and without thinking I move forward. But instead of giving him a kiss, I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip.

He doesn't move away, instead his arm pushes me impossibly closer into him. He's standing up and I'm on my knees on the mattress but it doesn't stop him from holding my body against his.

When I get more daring, I take his bottom lip into my mouth and gently start to nibble on it before soothing the skin by sucking on it. I hear a low groan escape Alessio's lips and it only gives me the confidence to continue.

And then Alessio's hand is grabbing onto the side of my neck and he's pulling my head away from his before crashing his lips to mine, hungrily.

His lips work with mine, they're soft and the urgency in which he's kissing me with makes my stomach tighten. His tongue peeks out and he glides it across the seam of my bottom lip and before I can even open my mouth up to him. He's tilting my head, deepening the kiss and prying my lips apart with his tongue.

The strokes of his tongue against mine start off slow but they grow more urgent with fervor like he can't get enough of me. Like it isn't enough and with the way his chest is heaving below mine and his hand is holding onto me, it isn't enough.

I trail my hand lower and snake it between us to the bulge of his dick and I slowly rub him over his slacks. I can tell it takes him by surprise because his movements slow for a second but then he's kissing me harder while he pushes his hips forward into my palm.