Back home

After I left my fathers house, I went back to technos house I quickly looked around the chests and grab some extra stuffs I'm sure I'll need them.

I grabbed some potions and took Luk and Celeste with me, it's been a while since we did something like this we all get out of the house and started walking, trying to find something that can take us with Dream.

"Celeste you know what to do" Celeste nodded and started to look around, "let's follow her Luk" I sit on Luks back and we started going towards the forest...

'Come on dream I know you are somewhere here'

We started going further and further into we found some foot steps some of them looked like piglin footsteps and the other ones like a persons footsteps "we are close guys" we saw a big mountain I guess this is not going to be easy "Celeste please go check and tell me if you see anything!" She nods and goes to check.

'God how is techno and father doing I just left without saying anything, I hope they are ok'

Few minutes later I saw Celeste she said that she saw something or someone that looked like Dream. This is my time now. I started to go up the mountain when I almost got to the top I did it carefully so Dream couldn't see me when I got close I started to hear some noises it sounded like crying 'the kids' I thought to my self.

"Mommy!!! We want mommy"

"Shut up I said!!" I heard Dream yell "look your mommy is gonna be here in any minute I have some business with them"

I slowly got up and hide next to a rock, both Alex and Luna were tide up...

'It's on Dream'

I put my self in position to attack and tell Celeste to throw something at dream to distract him and she does that dream looks up and I ran towards him.

When I was about to hit him he turn around and blocked my attack "I knew you were gonna come here eventually, how is your dad by the way? Did he survived with the poison I have him?" "The what?"

I let my defense down for a second and Dream uses the time to attack I was now on the floor and Dream standing on top of me with his sword on my throat, my sword was next to me but I couldn't get it Dream had his feet on top of it.

"Mmm sadly your boyfriend didn't came with you... to see you die, but at least your kids will" he says smiling "why are you doing this?"

"Thats a great question! Mm remember when you were dead? Yeah so your dear boyfriend and quackity tortured me into I gave them the revival book, and since then I decided to take revenge"

If I'm honest I can't really remember anything from when I died all I remember was on the war and suddenly everything became dark and when I woke up I was in technos room and he was next to me sleeping.

But

I need to think and fast how am I going to escape and take the children with me?!

I'm still able to move my legs! I got an idea.

I try to get Luks attention while I have dream distracted, when I finally get his attention I look at Dream and Luk back and forth he now knows what to do.

"Dream just telling you this is not the end"

I see Luk quickly running towards Dream and pushes him in the moment I take my sword and run towards the children.

"Are you ok kids?"

"Y-yes" both of them say

"Alright we don't have enough time at the count of 3 you guys are going to run towards Luk while I distract Dream, got it?"