Special chapter

(Not part of the story)
꧁Soft chapter꧂
You better not being reading this gummybearsss14

Waking up in a cloudy day with the man of your dreams next to you. And him having his arms around you, you smile seen him rest like that it's just 'cute'.

You admire his face for few seconds when you pass your finger through his face, first his cheeks you gently make small circles trying not to wake him up.

Then you slowly made your way to his lips, they were slyly open, you gently touch his lips they were soft and they were a soft pink color 'kissable' in other words. 

When you were about to remove your finger, you felt someone like someone just grab your wrist "what are you doing" you look up and see techno is awake.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" He shakes his head "no I was already awake" I made an oh as a response.

"Now are you going to tell me what we're you doing earlier?" I instantly  hide my face in his chest and shake my head. He starts playing with my hair and looks down to see my face, he puts a small kiss on my forehead

"Can we stay like this for 5 more minutes?" I ask "of course" I put my arms around techno and get comfy and fell asleep again.

Few hours later I find my self alone in the bed I noticed that it's raining outside 'god I love the rain' I thought to my self.

I stand up and made my way downstairs it was silent today Ranboo had taken the kids to sleep with Michael today and father was on his house finally peace in this house for once.

When I go downstairs I see techno on the living room he was in the couch reading, I made my way to the couch and sit next to him "hey good morning sleepyhead" I laugh "good morning" I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on top of mine.

"What are you reading" I ask "nothing just some Greek mythology" "can you read me a little bit?" "Yeah sure but let me just grab someone really quick" I nod and techno stands up and goes to the kitchen.

He comes back with a bowl of fruit, there was some strawberries, blueberries, grapes, and more. He sits back down and opens the book and starts reading.

"The god of beauty 'Aphrodite'..."
Techno keeps reading for few more minutes in some parts he stops reading to grab some fruit "she was also very beautiful" "really?" I ask techno looks at me and says "yes.. she had beautiful eyes... nose.. and lips" he gets closer when he said the last sentence.

He puts his thumb on my over lip and says "just like yours" he looks down on my lips and then he looks up again for consent I nod but he talks again "verbal please" "you can" I say.

He smiles and gently gets closer and closer eventually our lips touch. He put a hand on my cheek and I put one on his chest, the kiss turn more a passionate I could feel the fruit he ate and I guess he did the same.

I lay down on the couch and now techno is on top of me, he puts his hands on the sides of my head and I put mines around his neck.

We continue missing for few minutes when we pull away and we smile at each other "I think we deviated from what we were doing" he says I giggle "yeah you are right"

.

.

.

______________________Did y'all liked the special chapter ? I hope y'all did

Did y'all liked the special chapter ? I hope y'all did

Anyways

Don't forget to drink water and have a good day or sleep!

(637 words)