🥀Down the rabbit hole🥀

Start from the beginning

[Knock]

[knock]

Grim:"what? Is it those ghosts again? They don't know when to quit"he said as he sat up ripping his eyes.

You:"let's go and check who it is" I said getting out of bad grim jumped in my arms deciding not to wake coconut up and carefully left the room and went down the stairs making a very loud noise every step I took.

You:"who comes knocking on people's doors this late?"I mumbled as I stood in front of the door I put my male voice on.

You:"who is it?" I asked getting ready if it's trouble until I heard a familiar voice.

Ace:"...it's me Ace. Let me in" I calmed down knowing is Ace I opened the door to lat him in until I saw familiar collar around his neck.

Grim:"Ace? What are you doing this late...Gehgeh! You have a collar!!" Said grim seemingly shocked by the same collar that was put on him.

Ace:"I am never going back to Heartslabyul. Starting today I'm joining your dorm!"

Grim:"come again!?"
You:"Ehh?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We moved to the sitting area and sat on one of the Terret up couches Ace sat down very angrily which caused the old couch to break and he fell down into the mattress struggling to get out I sighed and helped him up sat him down it my place and grabbed on of the nearby chairs.

You:"so...care to explain why you're here and that on your neck?" I asked patting off dust on the chair and sat down put in my leg on the other one and crossing my arms.

Grim:"that's the same collar that that upperclassman put on me during the entrance ceremony"

Ace:"I ate a tart" he said simply but also annoyed, me and grim looked at each other then back at him.

You:" just a tart" I asked raising an eyebrow kind surprised that he'll get punished just for something like that.

Ace:"yup, just that. I was hungry when I got back to the dorm so I checked the fridge and there were tarts chilling inside three whole tarts so..."

Flashback

AcePOV

Ace:"Huuuhh, I am exhausted on one day and I missed out on dinner, so hungry" I was in the dorms kitchen looking for anything to eat so Went to opened the fridge.

Ace:"in the fridge we have...Ah, tart! These look good! [sniff] there's so much nobody's is going to notice one piece missing" they looked so good so I grabbed one.

Ace:"Itadakimasu...Wow! This is amazing!" I said shocked by how delicious this tart I was enjoying that savouring the flavour that I didn't even notice him behind me.

Riddle:"Of course it's delicious Trey does not make tarts that are anything less than the best" he said I didn't pay mind to him I was still on the taste of the tart.