Drama . In a perfect home .

My mom came home with Samantha shortly after Jessica got off the phone. I heard the car alarm and I ran to the door. My caramel skinned mother stood in front of me holding what looked to be heavy bags.

"Don't just stand there." She said handing me the bags.

"Jessica's here." I said.

"Jessie come help us!"

"What?" She said coming into the foyer.

"We have groceries so come on let's help." My mother said in her exciting voice.

"Ummm I don't put up groceries." Jessica said smartly.

"Well you are while you're here so come on." My mom said grabbing her arm. She grabbed one bag and it had the bread in it. I wanted to trip her but I didn't want my mom to be angry.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked her.

"To my room. I helped with the bags what else do you want from me?"

"I want for you to help put the groceries up."

"You've got to be kidding me?"

"What do you do when you're home?" I asked her.

"Mind my business maybe you should do the same."

"I see why your mom forces you here." I say.

"Excuse me?" She askes.

"Oh nothing."

"My mom doesn't force me here I come here to see my dad for your information."

"Yeah right, hey when is Hayden coming to get you?" I asked laughing.

"Bailey I swear.... can I talk to you for a second?" She asks pulling my arm leading me to the living room.

"What?" I asks trying to see what she wants.

"What is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem. I simply just heard your conversation when you were on the phone."

"Oh really? Or were you eavesdropping."

"Now sis you know me better than to be eavesdropping. Of course I wasn't." I say in my sincerest voice.

"You make me wonder sometimes you know that?" She lifts her hand and places it on her chin.

"Really? How is that?"

"I know you've had a thing about me being the pretty one or whatever," She says flipping her hair, "but we've both graduated and need to grow up. Let the pettiness go and somehow build a better relationship."

"........I have never cared about you being the pretty one Jessica. You're not suppose to be my sister. My dad was never suppose to make a mistake that dumb and create such a demon. I didn't care that you were considered pretty, popular, or even had more friends. I was considered the smart one and I would prefer that. Look Jessica I have nothing against you but the fact that you were conceived."

"Alright ladies enough chit chat let's get to work!" My mom yelled from the kitchen ending our confrontation.