Chapter 16 - Two Fights in One Day

Začít od začátku

"She was standing right there. Why didn't I have the confidence to talk to her, To thank her for standing up for us?" I questioned guiltily.
"She didnt look at us at all." Goldberg muttered.
"Can you blame her? The team was the reason she left. The team caused her the pain she felt." Julie sighed.

"Lets go home guys. Its been a long day. Let's go celebrate the win." Dean said, changing the subject.
"Good idea." Dwayne said.
We then started making our way to my house.

~

Angelina's POV

We dropped Jesse off and then got home shortly after.
I unlocked the door and I was immediately greeted by Zeus. I bent down and he started licking my face in excitement, making me giggle.

I greeted Sarah, who was about to leave. She arrives here before we wake up for school and goes home when we get home from school. I let her know that she can leave and went up to my room to finish homework.

~

We were currently eating dinner in silence. We have never sat in silence at dinner, ever.
I put my knife and fork down.
"What the fuck is going on with you three?" I glared.
"Ask him." Allie said, bluntly, nodding her head in Ezra's direction. I was extremely confused.

I looked over at Alex and he gave me a very specific look. After being friends with these three for most of my life I could tell what they meant by a single look. This time he gave me the 'they had an argument again' look.
I huffed. "What the bloody hell did you guys argue about this time?"

"Ask her. She's the one going around to every single guy at the fucking game, flirting with them." Ezra scolded.
I sighed. "Allie, I swear a few weeks ago you said that all the boys there behave like animals, and you don't like them."
"Well not the guys I saw today. And besides, why does he care?! It's none of his business who I talk too!" She yelled standing up form her seat.

"Yes it is my business! You're my best friend!" Ezra yelled back, getting up too.
"Guys stop-" Alex began to say.
"Shut up Alex!" They both yelled in unison.
"Best friends don't judge and tell each other off for who they talk too!"
"Yes they do! I know what's good for you!" Ezra replied.

They were now both screaming at each other.
"Both of you fucking relax!" I roared.
"You know what? I'm done with your shit. Have a good fucking evening." Allie yelled one last time before leaving and going upstairs to her room. The slam of her bedroom door echoed through the whole house.

Without another word, Ezra got up and went to his room too, also slamming the door. Me and Alex shared a glance before going after them. I knocked on Allie's door before entering.
"You okay Al?" I asked.
"Ange, I'm fine. I just want to be left alone. Please leave."

I obeyed and left, not wanting to get in a fight with her too. As I walked away from her door I saw Alex leaving Ezra's room.
"Any luck?" I whispered. He shook his head.
"He just said that he wants to be left alone."
"Lets swap. You try talking to her and I'll try with him."

Alex nodded and we swapped.
I knocked on Ezra's door.
"Alex leave me alone-"
"Its not Alex."
"What do you want Ange?"
"To talk to you."
"I don't want to-"
"I don't give a shit if you don't want to. Talk. Now."

"There's nothing to talk about."
"Ezra yes there is."
"No there isn't."
"Ezra stop being difficult-"
"I'm not. I just don't want to talk."
"Well you will. What was that all about? Allie has flirted with tons of guys infront of you, infront of all of us. You've never cared this much before. Why now?"

"I'm not answering."
"Why Ezra?"
"I said no-"
"Why?!"
"Because I like her okay! I like Allison fucking Knight!!! There, is that what you wanted?!"
I stood there in shock. There was no way, after all these year of friendship.

"I've liked her since we were kids."
I went and sat down on the floor next to him.
"It hurts seeing her flirt with other guys infront of me. It makes me-"
"Jealous?"
"And upset that she isn't mine." He admitted. "I'm just not ready to tell her yet."

"The time will come. Until then, don't worry. If that sort of situation happens ever again just distract yourself from it. By talking to me or Alex for example. And if we're not there pretend to go to the bathroom or something."
He nodded.

"Now as for liking her. Start giving her hints that you like her. That way, because you don't have the confidence to tell her right now face to face, she can still, in a way, catch on to how you feel about her."
He nodded slowly.
"Everything will be okay Ez. Don't stress it. But for her to like you back, you need to make up first."

He nodded again. "Pretty wise words bookworm. And you say I'm the only one good at giving advice?"
"Oh shut up." I laughed, shoving him playfully. "But really. Everything will work out."
"Thanks Ange."
"Oh and don't forget. I better be the first one invited to the wedding." I joked.
After that we both burst out laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------
That was Chapter 16! Hope you enjoyed!
-author