New family.

'' thoughts
"" speech
Naruto PoV:

I woke up in some form of water. I looked around. There was dirty looking walls around me in a tunnel shape.
'This is new a sewer really' I thought to myself. "How did they find me."

I wandered around noticing I was still covered in blood but it didn't hurt anymore. After a while of searching I came to a clearing. It was a large room with 5 doors. The first door in the left was a tall brown door with the Senju symbol engraved and painted in gold at the top middle. Next to it was a blue/black door with the Uchiha fan in the very middle.

Next to this one was a large orange and red door with the outline of a fox head painted in black with trees painted up the sides.

Next to that was a pure white door with a uzumaki swirl in the middle top and a namikaze symbol in black underneath it.

The last door was a cream door with a weird looking symbol I didn't recognise. Curiosity getting the better of me I approached the last one first.

Inside it was empty and completely white there was an old man in all white hair and all. He was sat cross legged in the air next to a beautiful woman also in all white who was stood braiding the mans long hair. They both seemed to have horns. They were facing away from me.

"Erm h-hello where a-am I," I asked. They both jumped and faced me properly.

"Oh hello there sweetie," the lady said approaching me the man not far behind. "I'm Kaguya and this is my son Hagomoro."

"I'm naruto," I said more confident they won't hurt me.
"Well Naruto to answer your question we are inside you in your mind space." Hagomoro replied. "You see the goddess Kami sealed a few people inside you to help you become strong."

I nodded. "So you will train me," I said excited. The smiled and nodded. "Now the rest of the people can come out if you open their doors," kaguya explained.
"Er hag er Hagar um sorry how is it said," I asked.
"Hagomoro but you can call me gramps," he said.
"Okay gramps why are you completely white and have horns no offence," I asked.
"Well we're apart of the Otsutsuki clan so we look like this," he explained. I simply nodded still confused and left the room them behind me.

I skipped to the door with the fox on it. Slowly I opened it to see a green luscious forest. I stepped back into the middle of the sewer clearing and waited. Kaguya and gramps stood behind me. Nothing happened for a minute until a large fox came walking through the door. My eyes widened.

"Is that," I asked staring at it.
"Yep," gramps said "the nine tailed fox. Hey kurama over here." The fox looked over and jumped onto him. I watched shocked.

"How are you here your supposed to be in my brother."
"I am kit well in a way you see you have my soul and he has my chakra," he explained.
"Okay then we'll it's nice to meet you Kurama was it," I said politely holding out my hand.
"Yes it is kit and nice to meet you too," he replied holding out his paw and shook my hand. He looked kind of shocked at my actions.

"Ooh are you gonna train me too," I asked smiling brightly.
He looked at Kaguya and gramps who nodded. I cheered as I approached the brown Senju door. When I opened this door I peered in to see a traditional living room  that was awfully messy. I frowned as I walked back to the others.  I sat down and stormed kurama a head.

"Wow Kurama your fur is super soft," I replied. He purred softly causing gramps to let out a small laugh. I looked back at the door to see two of my top 4 favourite ninja. Hashirama and Tobirama Senju!

"AWESOME," I shouted. The two looked at me as they walked to the middle.  "I can't believe it I'm actually face to face with the first and second hokage's No way!" I was jumping up and down now. "The god of Shinobi the first hokage a wood style user and the second hokage also the shinobi who has created the most jutsu so coooool! Dattebayo!"

Everyone looked at me shocked and confused. I rubbed my neck "hehe sorry I'm a fan."

"I guess we don't need to introduce ourselves then hey kid," Hashirama laughed as Tobirama glared a small hardly noticeable smile.
"So it's nice to meet you tell me what's the village like now," Hashirama asked gaining Tobirama's attention.

"Um well I'm not sure I guess it's okay I don't know how it was so I can't answer."
"Why are you covered in blood kid," Tobirama asked frowning. I ignored him and approached the Uchiha door. This room was similar to the Senju just in a darker colour scheme.

Before I even left the door a ninja came running out and tackled Hashirama.
"HASHIRAMA I'VE MISSED YOU!" He shouted. I turned around to see Madara Uchiha sat on the first hokage hugging him tightly.

"Hello there old friend," Hashirama replied as his brother and friend glared at each other.

"So where's the kid," Madara asked.
"H-here," I squeaked approaching him.
"Naruto Uzumaki dattebayo."

"Hello kid not much are you," he said shaking my hand "and what's with the blood?"
"I already asked that he didn't answer," Tobirama replied. I had walked away to the final door. I opened it to a plain room with two sofa beds and a shouji board in the middle.

I went to the middle and stroked kurama again causing Tobirama and Madara to snort. 'Hmm their so similar why do they hate each other'

"Hello hashirama," a female voice said.
"Mito hey you're here too great," Hashirama shouted from under Madara.
"Naruto?"
I looked up to see my father the 4th hokage.  I gulped.
"Hi father."
"What's with the blood," he asked quietly.

"N-no-nothing it up was an er accident yeah an accident," I lied unconvincingly.
"Naruto," He said sternly.
I stroked kurama. I took a deep breath and hurriedly told them about the abuse neglect and torture that everyone gave me and what had just happened. When I finished I was crying again. I noticed that Kaguya was crying too so I hugged her to help her.

"It's okay Kaguya," I said softly "it's okay I'm used to this."

"Um Naruto," Hashirama said "that's not something you should be used too."
I shrugged.

"I can't believe her," Mito growled "how dare she abandon her son even after my lessons Ugh I'll kill her."

"Now now my love," Hashirama soothed.

"NO I'LL END HER!"

"You can't though you're inside me," I stated. She groaned and sat down. "Ooh hey I know can you be my new family please I've never had a real family pleaseee."

"Sure!" Kaguya gramps Mito and Hashirama shouted.

"Yay!"
"You need to go back now Naruto and head back to the house," Minato said sadly.
"Fine but can I still talk to you," I asked.

"Of course kit," Kurama assured as I faded from the sewer.

I woke up happier than I have ever been. Yes I was covered in wounds and blood but I had a real family for myself.