At the start

Disclaimer: none of the character belong to me and I apologise if any swearing or spelling mistakes and please let me know what you think.

3rd POV:

Kushina Namikaze- Uzumaki was sat next to her dead husband, holding one of her sons the other on the floor next to her.

(Imagine they found away for kushina to live without the fox)

The 4th hokage had just stopped the nine tailed fox by sealing it into his son Menma not knowing he only got the chakra and Naruto had the soul.

The next day was spent rebuilding the village and the 3rd Hokage, who took back the position, announced Menma as a hero who was protecting them from the beast. Kushina had her friend from the Uchiha clan and her family over for a small get together all completely ignoring the blonde haired boy in the nursery.

It was around midnight and the Namikaze-Uzumaki house was silent. Menma and Kushina were cuddled together in her bed. Meanwhile in the room next to it was Naruto. He lay peacefully in his cot sleeping. A bright flash appeared and a beautiful brown haired lady dressed in white appeared.

She placed a finger to the boys head and it flew softly.
"Shh Naruto do not worry my boy for you shall not be alone no matter what." She whispered and disappeared again. The boy opened his eyes and looked around and began to cry causing the peaceful house to awaken.