Birds Of A Feather 1: Sky Dweller

Helsknight: Im in my starter hole

Welsknight: in the mine

Helsknight: yeah

EvilXisuma: Thank goodness your ok

Putting the communicator down he sighs, he's hurt them. A few minutes later Wels and Ex run into the room.

"Oh my goodness," Wels gasps, pulling his clone into a hug, "I'm so glad you're ok."

Ex joins in a moment later, "We can help you."

"I know," He whispers, "I'm so sorry," Leaning into the hug he lets out a small chattering sound.

Wels giggles, "Let's get you over to the base."

As they walk, Exy floats around asking questions, "Does anything hurt?"

"Uh, not really... but kinda everything," He shrugs, "I don't know."

Exy frowns, "What are you?"

"What do you mean?" Hels blinks.

"You're some kinda bird, but you don't feel like a bird..."

"I don't know what you mean by that..." Hels shrugs.

They walk in silence until they reach the house. Slumping down on the couch Hels buries his head in his hands. Sitting next to him Exy grins softly and pulls something out of his pocket.

"Sorry," He mutters with an evil grin. Switching his laser pointer on he wiggles it around on the floor.

Hels instantly zeros in on the dot and blinks at it.

"Oh no..." Wels grins, "Try not to break things."

Flicking the laser pointer off Exy shrugs, "He's not just a bird."

"What?" Hels asks, shaking his head.

"Birds don't react that way," He muses softly, "Cub did..."

"So what," Hels huffs, "I'm some kind of bird, cat, thing."

Wels's face splits into a grin, "Griffin, you could be a griffin."

"Fits the Fantasy creature theme you two have going on," Exy laughs, "Should we call Cub, Grian and Tango over?"

After spotting Hels' uncomfortable face Wels sighs, "They can probably help with the transformation better than we can."

"You have wings," Hels wraps a blanket over his shoulders.

"But they aren't feathered," Wels murmurs.

Yawning Hels looks over to Wels, in a panic. A moment later he's slumped against the back of the couch. Sound asleep.

Smiling to himself, Wels moves his brother to a more comfortable position. Thankfully his armor is already off.

_______

Blinking his eyes open, Hels feels something twitch by his leg.

Startled, he jumps off the couch and grabs what had moved. It's a tail. Mouth opened in shock, he gasps and slumps down.

The tail wiggles as he drops it. Like most new tails it has a mind of its own and flicks around uncontrollably. Attempting to stop it doesn't work so he lets it be.

Wels walks in and stares at his brother, "You ok?"

"Uhh, I think so..." He shrugs, "I think I'm ok for right now."

Wels nods, "Do you want to come outside for a bit?"

Shrugging he nods, "Can't hurt... where did Ex go?"

"Xisuma had a bit he wanted to do with him," Wels grins, "That ok? I could call him back."

"It's ok," Hels nods gently, petting the fluff of fur on the tip of his tail.

As they walk outside they spot something, "You have talons," Wels grins.

Blinking dully, Hels looks at his nails, "Oh."

"This ok?"

After a moment Hels looks up and shrugs, "Yeah, uhh what's all the paths for?"

"Bdubs has been making them. Horse paths," Wels puffs a bit of smoke out, "Sorry, I make a rocket farm and, Iskall makes a no wings club."

"Sales not going well?" Hels hums.

"No it's not," Wels murmurs, "I like walking around and I get the big eyed gang but come on... the horses are pretty cool though."

At the mention of horses Hels eyes slit slightly and he growls, "Sorry," He pulls a face, "I don't know what that was."

Snorting slightly, Wels drags hels into a hug with a wing, "We'll figure this out. Don't you worry."

Notes:

Let me know what you think. <3

I will move my updates to Thursdays once a week.