03 | Snakes Are Vampires Now

Start from the beginning

Ignoring Jay coughing, Zane continued his normal morning stretch with ease. "What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the Scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of—" Before he could finish his question, he fell through the brittle floorboard. Zane coughed, as the other Ninja came to his side.

"I think today's lesson would be chores," Sensei Wu replies, gesturing to the room that needs repairs.

"Chores?!" The Ninjas whined together in sync.

"Ninja fight, Sensei. They do not clean," Cole argues, crossing his arms in distaste.

"To respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from," Sensei Wu began. "And this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it," He finishes standing by the door hitting the cymbal again, leaving the Ninja to the tasks.

"What about the girls? Shouldn't they be helping too?" Jay questions, only to be ignored by Wu.

"This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up," Kai grumble watching his sensei leave as Cole helps Zane get out from the floor.

"Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?" Jay commented a grin forming on his face.

"Ninja, go!" Cole shouted as he cleans up the room with Spinjitzu. He takes out all the trash and put it outside of the Bounty. Zane throws his shuriken toward the walls of Destiny's Bounty to freeze it. Kai uses his sword on the ice.

" Ninja, go!" Both scream as they use Spinjitzu to melt the rest. Cole and Kai are fixing the machines inside Destiny's Bounty. Jay uncovers a huge computer system, and he tries to use the Nunchucks of Lightning to fix it. All the Ninjas try to fix the canvas.

(Second Person P.O.V.)

Walking alongside Sensei Wu, and Nya heading to the living room to check up on the Ninjas. You would be surprised if they clean this because their track record of being clean isn't the best. Opening the door, you find the four playing video games, and surprisingly the room was spotless.

"What took you so long?" Kai teased; a smirk plastered on his face turning away from the game.

"Wow, this place looks amazing! You guys did all this?" Nya inquires alongside impress as she glances around the room.

"Ninja do not just fight, Nya. We clean," Cole turned towards Nya with his smirk, lying to the poor girl.

"Except that one," Jay added, he gestured towards you, who returns a disgusted expression on your face.

"I'm sorry but I pay people to do that for me, I'm not about to start cleaning after all this time," You commented, quickly regretting it when you saw Cole's expression. "Great I just gave him more material," You sigh sitting next to Zane.

"Oh, you have exceeded my expectations..." Sensei Wu began but was quickly cut off by a car honk. "...but can you keep it up?" Wu finished questioning his students.

You glance outside the windows, as Nya went outside to investigate seeing a vehicle coming towards them. Turning towards the others a smile displayed on your features, as you quickly recognized the car. Jay's parents were coming to visit.

"This is going to be a good day," You commented smiling at Jay – who quickly started to sweat as he knew what that smile meant.

"Looks like we're about to have some visitors, and loud ones at that," Nya called out to the group.

"Ugh... It's my parents," Jay sighed, "Please, if they start yapping, just don't let them go, okay? They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking then they'll start talking, and suddenly half the day is gone before you know it ends–" Jay jabbered on, but Kai was quick to interrupt.