82

Lisa is busy cleaning the dining while irene up stairs prepare lucas for bed time. It's their routine when irene is home, lisa make the other room to be lucas's room. Irene and the girls decorate it. They can't bring lucas in irene's dorm someone might saw them. After all they decision to hide lucas identity, until lisa what did today.

"Hon" Irene called lisa's attention who's just finished washing the dishes.

"Nee?" Lisa and dry her hand.

"About earlier, why you didn't tell me about your plan?" Irene said and get a two cup. "Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee, Lucas don't want to stop from his crying. He also looking for you, the idea just pop up in my head when i saw his eyes. I want him to live like a normal person, who can go public enjoy every moment. Afrer all that's one of the reason why i get him there. I'm sorry fot not telling it to you" Lisa said and backhug irene.

"Ani, it's okay. I just got worried for the both of you" Irene and handed the cup to lisa.

"And i'm sorry for worrying you" Lisa said and kiss irene to her lips. The two go to the living room. "Moviee?"

"Yes please." Irene said using her aegyo tone.

"Wow my big baby" Lisa said and open the tv. "You choose" Lisa and handed to her the remote. "How was your rehearsal?" she asked and pull irene close to her.

"Tiring as always but i know it's worth it when the concert has come. Seulgi and yeri made it as fun as well, they act like they are in kids party even joy and wendy." Irene.

"Hahahaha, seulgi is really playful. Did you know seulgi create a big mess when we're highschool" Lisa said ans chuckled.

"Jinja?!" irene look at lisa. "What did she do?"

"Hahahaha it's time in science, our teacher asked us to bring a frog because we need to examine it by the next day for our research. Then seulgi brought a big one, it's double size than ours." Lisa and starting to laughed when she remembered it.

"Daebak!! that's gross" Irene said while covering her mouth. "What happened? "

"She forgot to close the tab of the frog, then the lab become chaotic the frog jump into our professor's head. Without him knowing it, we all got panic. good thing it's dismissal time." Lisa ended it laughing, irene also laughed.

"What happened next?" She asked.

"He reported seulgi to the guidance, He punished seulgi by cleaning the whole gym."

"ow it's a pity, but it's still grosss, frog ewww. even just looking at them i might vomit" Irene said.

"Hahahahaha how about you? hows your life?"

"Me? nothing much happened, when i graduated in grade school we fly back here. I continue my high school in daegu, then i become a trainee after i graduated high school." Irene.

"How did you and jennie met?" Lisa and look at irene. Irene turn off the tv and face lisa.

"I met her when i was still a trainee, i go in the salon and that time she also there. At first i'm shy to approach her because i heard she will going to audition to yg. I'm with nayeon that time. Nayeon told me that, jennie maybe sense that someone is looking at her. then she saw me and smile at me. That's it we click after that, especially when she got the audition. Jennie, nayeon and i become friends." Irene said.

"Jennie always mentioned her friends from other ent. when mom and dad request to have family dinner. Even jisoo unnie didn't know you hahaha"

"Yeah hahaha we keep it a secret. Until we debuted."

The two continue their alone time until Lisa's phone rang. She get it and look at the caller. It's her father.

"Father." Lisa answered.

"Lisa, i need to talk to you here right now." His father said. Lisa stuned in her position hearing his father tone.

"Father it's already la--"

"You. here.right now." After that he ended the call.

Lisa stand up, Go to her room.

"Yahh lisaya what happened?" Irene follow her.

"Father wants to talk to me right now. I need to go to the mansion."

"This late?" Irene and help lisa.

"i need to go. Lock the door, i'll be back after." Lisa said and kissed irene before leaving.

"Nee, take care."