Chapter 4: King VS Queen

Ultima and ghidorah where standing off in the middle of a destroyed city, ultima was staring daggers at ghidorah and ghidorah had the usual cocky smirk on her face.

Ultima threw the first punch at ghidorah but missed, ghidorah ducked beneath him and elbowed his stomach, but to her surprise it barely did anything.

He then kicks ghidorah in the face sending her crashing into a giant pile of rubble, after that he shoots his atomic breath at her sending her even further away.

He runs towards her location to lay the smack down on her but once he gets there he notices that she's not there.

"looking for me?"

Ultima: what the?!

He looks up to see ghidorah shooting down towards him again, just like when they first met, but this time he jumped out of the way, but ghidorah quickly shot back up and shoots him with her gravity beams disorienting him so she then bolts towards him and wraps her tail around his neck and launches him back down to the ground.

Ultima: GRAAAAH!!

Ghidorah: aw what? Down already?

To ghidorahs surprise ultima starts laughing.

Ultima: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Now this is what I'm talking about!!! I've been waiting for a good challenge!!!

Ghidorah: *chuckles* that's the spirit!

The two sprint towards one another and they clash, causing the city to rumble on impact.

Ultima threw punches to ghidorahs face and body whole ghidorah mainly stuck to her dodging, kicking and gravity beams.

The only reason ghidorah has the upper hand Is due to all of her
cheeky/dirty tactics like crotch shots
And........ Well you get the idea.

Ultima also used his ridiculously long tail and his hair to act as a shield. And to his suprise it was actually effective.

After about 30 minutes on none stop fighting, both the titans eventually started to move slower.

Ghidorah then kicks ultima in the gut causing him to stumble and then tackles him, putting her arms and legs over his, pinning him down.