He smirked and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

I guess anyone would think we were a couple if they saw us but were not. Were just really close friends... Or are we something more? No. I couldn't do that to Kiba... Or could I? I mean I'll never be able to actually be with Kiba again in my life... should I move on?

BOOM!

"Sounds to me like someone just fell for your guys traps, un." said Deidara.

"Of course. It wouldn't be much of a trap if they hadn't." hissed Sasori.

"Well I guess that's true enough, hn."

"But still," I said. "To fall for that you must be pretty dumb," 

"Are you saying my traps are stupid!?" growled Sasori as he once again swung his tail at me, causing me and Deidara to jump out of the way.

"Calm down!" I said holding my hands up in defence. "I just thought they'd look or expect a trap since there were all those dead shinobi there and we kidnapped their Kazakage.."

"Psh." he muttered as he carried on walking.

The walk stayed silent until I sensed it.

"It's seems like were being followed," I said simply. 

"I wouldn't think it'd be possible." said Sasori. 

"Hold it right there," said a voice behind us. I turned to find Kankuro. 

Oh fuck.  

"We meet at last." he said and his eyes drifted to Gaara. "Hand over Gaara now!"

"Huh?" was all Deidara said.

"He seems pretty stupid to me." I said "As if we'd just hand him over."

"Deidara, Kasumi, you go on ahead." said Sasori as he jumped and landed between us and Kankuro.

I watched as Kankuro crouched down and brought out his scrolls. 

Huh. So Sasori the 'great puppet master' is going to vs someone using puppets he's already made. 

"Are you 3 ready? For a puppet show." said Kankuro as he summoned his puppets.

I think he tried to look intimidating but that failed. 

"I'll say it again," Kankuro growled "Hand over Gaara now!"

"The puppet master jitsu eh?" said Sasori with what seemed like would have been a smirk if he wasn't a puppet.

Deidara and I grinned.

"Were going on ahead," Deidara said as he jumped onto his bird. I smirked, taking off my cloak and chucking it to Deidara before releasing my wings. 

"Wait a second." said Kankuro whose eyes slightly widened. "You’re that Kasumi chick that Kiba guy talked about."

I froze for a split second. Fuck. He just had to bring him up.

"Hm?" said Deidara, looking at me with a slightly confused expression. "You had a guy back in your village?"

"Kiba?" I said while pretending to think. "Ha I remember him. He was fun to play with." I said grinning evilly. 

"You mean.. You didn't care about him!?" Kankuro growled now mad.

"Of course not. He was just part of my act to make the Leaf believe I actually cared about that crappy village." I said. "Anyways let's go, Deidara," I said as we began to fly away.