"I was definitely expecting a girl or twins—"

"So you're not happy?"

"You didn't let me complete my sentence — but thinking of it being a baby boy makes me more than happy to have a junior me."

"I can't wait to share this good news to everyone. We should host a mini party for family and friends tonight?"

"Definitely! I love you so much. Thank you for being the mother of my baby boy." He gave me a long kiss.

"You two look so cute and good together. I hope your love strengthens and continues forever. I'll print the image and get back to you with other necessary information."

After a while of waiting, we received everything we needed to receive from the doctor; she confirmed that our prince was fine, no complications.

"You have to eat well, drink enough water, use the medication prescribed to you, don't stress yourself at all, healthy exercises, and only have healthy sex." She said.

"Thanks a lot." Hames said.

After everything, we left for our car.

Hames hadn't let go of my hand and his smile was even brighter than ever.

I called Faith to quickly set up the living room for a mini-party with a 'IT'S A BOY' banner.

The other maids had arrived so it was going to make her work easier.

Hames called Trisha, Kade, and Amanda while I called Mom, Nikita and Lila to come over tonight for the big news.

The drive home seemed like forever but we finally got home.

Hames and I left the car into the mansion.

Surprisingly, it had been decorated well enough in such a short while.

"Wow, Faith. Good job."

"Thank you." She grinned. "I really thought it was going to be a girl but a boy would also be lovely. Have you come up with a name for him yet?" She asked.

Hames and I shared a glance at each other, shaking our heads.

"You should do that."

"I guess we should."

"Definitely."

"I have to finish the decorations. Bye."

We left for our bedroom and I started taking off my clothes, to wear a one-set cloth.

"What should be our baby's name? I had a lot of cool girl names." Hames said.

"We should name him…"

"Shane?"

"Shane sounds nice but I think I prefer Tristan."

"Tristan Shane… hmm…" he hummed.

"Tristan Shane Hendrix. Wow, that sounds perfect. Tristan… Shane… I love it!" I grinned, taking out a classy gown from my wardrobe.

Hames laughed shortly. "Isn't it funny how we came up with such a cool name in a short while?"

"It definitely is but the problem right now is I'll need new clothes, these ones don't fit me anymore." I whined, trying to wear the gown but my stomach wasn't letting me.

"We'll go shopping for Tristan and for you too."

"Yes, please."

***

"You look really beautiful." Lila commented.

"Thank you so much."

"Hames is looking happier than ever and I'm so glad about it." Kade also said with a smirk, leaning closer to Lila.