But, it comes false in some point too... because the first thing we should learn in life is that, on how can we control our emotions over the situation, and on how can we over come it, and not just forget them or burry it deep within us... because the time will come where it's going to wrecked and shutters you to almost ash if not stopped.

Like the way I'm feeling and my situation right now... It sucks.

And how can I kill Briar when she became so precious to me already? I couldn't even hurt her physically, even though I'm failing when it comes to her emotions cause I know my words can cut her.

I just hate the man she's defending with! Nothing can change that. And I hope she can forgive me, because of this stupidity drama of mine.

"Then where are you going? Death you know she needed you here even though meron kayong pag tatalo, you can't just run away!" Ezra said making me Blink, snapping me from my outpacing sh*t, but my anger just can't calm down.

And she's right I can't just run away. But I'm not running away, i just need some air cause I'm already f*cking suffocating in here. I need a d*mn break! And probably briar needs that too. We both need it.

"Don't worry, I'll be back." I responded as I run down in the grand staircase, My hands making their way to my hair, pulling it slightly to reduce my frustrations. I heard Ezra screaming my name but I didn't pay any attention and just continued walking as fast as I can so I can already leave this mansion.

I need to get out. I have too.

Once I hit the ground floor, I run towards the parking lot then grab the first key that I saw, ending me with the gray Ferrari and totally drove out, leaving the mansion behind.

I drive with full speed not even wanting to hit the brakes as I run down in the road, my knuckles are turning White because of how tight I'm holding the steering wheel, if only it can talk, it probably scolded me many times by now.

I'm just so angry and I don't really care for anything as of now, I don't even bother stoping as the street light goes red causing some accident or so whatever is Already happening around me, I don't give a f*ck to the caps who's tailing and fallowing me already either. I just don't care, my anger is consuming me and it can't be stop.

My attention was set to my phone when it ringed. I pick up but only to hear Mathew's voice growing in anger in the other line.

I'm already expecting that but not this early. His stupid, yes. But when his serious, he can get a little intimidated sometimes, and this is one of those sometimes.

"Where the h*ll are you Isaac?! You mother f*cking moron! Briar was brought to the f*cking hospital again! Naliban Lang ako Ng ilang sigundo pero may ginawa ka nanamang katangahan! You better hide yourself somewhere! Cause I swear I'm going to kick your ass hard when I see you! You f*cker!" He screamed over the line, a smile curve into my lips because of that.

Smile of stupidity and craziness.

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it." I answered shortly, not so fazed at all.

"where the h*ll really are you? Ano yang naririnig Kong mga sirens! F*ck death! Your not just running away! Your also causing some trouble! I'm totally ganna beat you up for this!" He screamed out again, I just rolled my eyes as he exaggerated his words, again.

I'm not causing any trouble, as if I'm not ganna lose then any minute by now anyway, so yeah just a little trouble will do.

" I know you'll be a good lawyer when I end up in jail. But anyway need to go. Block this number" I answered again chuckling as I throw my phone outside shutting him up.