"Okay, thanks." She gave them a small smile, and turned around. But before she could walk away, she gave them a hug. "Happy new year. I love you."

She went towards the fireplace, taking the powder and saying where she wanted to go, and, in seconds, she was back at her home.

She checked to see if the doors were closed and she went to her bedroom. She was eager to get out of the dress, wear her nightgown and take off her makeup so she could pity herself comfortably on her bed.

After being ready to sleep, she laid on her bed. But her mind was working too fast for her to be able to sleep.

She didn't know how long it has passed since she laid on her bed, but when she heard a light knock on her door, she assumed her grandparents were back. She got up to open the door, but she was surprised to see James Potter outside her bedroom, still with his white dress shirt (though with the sleeves folded up to his elbows) and dress pants.

She furrowed her brows at the boy, who held his head down.

"Can we talk?" He asked her.

"Sure." She opened her door, but extended her hand to stop him. "Wait, are you sure you're not gonna run away right after? Just to be sure, so I can leave the door open to make it easier for you." She had a hard expression on her face, and the boy sighed.

"Please?" He raised his head at her, and she noticed how disturbed he looked.

"Fine." She let him in, and she crossed her arms, waiting for him to talk.

"I'm sorry." He muttered, looking at her with puppy eyes.

"It's fine, James." She sighed. "I just want to know what happened."

James ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"I don't know." He just answered and the girl scoffed.

"You don't know?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"That's what I said, isn't it?" James retorted and the girl huffed, turning around. He closed his eyes in regret. "Sorry, sorry."

"Look, if you're just gonna be an arse every time and then apologise with these bloody puppy eyes, I really don't want us to be friends."

"No, I'm sorry, I really am. I just...." He sighed, not knowing what to say. "I freaked out, okay?"

"Why?" Donna asked, confused.

"Merlin, I don't know!" He exclaimed, opening his arms in frustration.

"So, Potter, when you decide what you want to tell me you can come back, I'm tired and I just want this day to end-"

"Godric, you drive me utterly mad!" He exclaimed and the girl scoffed.

"I drive you mad? You are the one who one day is the sweetest boy and the other act like some bloody git!" She retorted, angry.

"That's because I can't stay too long with you without going crazy." He yelled, and the girl was happy that she mustered a silencing spell on her room, or else they would wake her grandparents.

"Get out, James." She laughed bitterly, but the boy didn't move. "Get out, or I swear on Merlin's beard that I will hex you-"

She was interrupted by the boy connecting their lips in an angry kiss, and she widened her eyes in surprise, but soon kissed him back. James cupped her face with his hands, trying to keep her as close as possible. They pulled slightly away minutes after.

"You do things with me." He whispered and the girl opened her eyes. "Things that I've never felt and that I can't explain at all."

"You do things with me too." She admitted, smiling.