"Why Jennie? Don't you want me? How else are we going to be together baby." He said caressing my cheek.

"Y-You wonna be together? O-okay, fine ju-just please p-put down." I begged.

"No baby girl, you won't give me all of you." He said shaking his head.

"I will! I'll have sex with you just not like this." I begged.

He looked at me before nodding and letting my legs go before unchaining me. As soon as my feet hit the floor I kicked him as hard as I could on his dick.

He screamed and fell over, turning I ran to the door and tried to open it but saw it was locked.

I screamed as he gripped my hair and flung me to the wall making me hit my head. I fell to the ground holding my now bleeding head.

"You bitch!" He screamed as he started kicking my head and body. He placed a hard kick to my stomach, I tried blocking him but he was too strong and I was beginning to feel dizzy.

He picked me up and again flung me to the wall.

He stopped and started pacing,"Why? We could of been happy together! We could of had a family and life happily ever after Jennie! Why!" He screamed holding his head.

"I-If I can't have you....no one can." He said before walking over to a shelf and taking down a gun.

My eyes went wide as he pointed it to my head.

"P-Please!" I begged as I felt for anything that could help.

He walked over to me,"You did this."

"I'm sorry, We-we could be together now."

"No-"

"Yes! Lisa's gone we can be together finally." I said slowly walking over to him.

"Really?" He asked as I stood in front of him.

I smiled and held his face with my hands

"No." I said before digging my nails into his eyes.

He screamed in pain and dropped his gun. Staggering back he held his head as blood came through his eyes.

"I'll kill you!" He yelled running to me.

I took the gun and fired.

The door bursted open but I didn't move as I felt something running down my legs.

My baby..

FLASHBACK OVER

I could of lost my baby boy that day but thankfully Lisa came.

She would always be my hero, the love of my life and the father of my kids.

"Why are you sitting here smiling like a creep?" A voice teased.

I giggled and kissed Lisa as she walked over to me.

"Nothing, just thing about how much I love you."

She smiled,"I love you too baby, and to think I almost died when the doctor told me you were in a coma." She said sitting next to me.

"When the doctor came out giving my that look I thought I was about to lose the most two important people in my life. When he told me the baby didn't have much damage I immediately knew it was you.

My heart broke when he said you went into coma from the injury done to your head. But a few months later you wake up smiling at me before sending me to go get you ice cream."

I giggled remembering how I ordered her to buy me all the different flavors.

"Everything's over." I said letting out a relieved sigh.

"It is baby, finally."

I leaned in to kiss her but was cut off by someone bursting into the room.

"Mommy!" Lucas yelled but was shushed by Lisa, she pointed to the baby which made Lucas let out a soft 'oh'

"Come meet your little sister baby." I said as he walked over to me.

Rosie stood by the door videotaping like she always did.

He walked over to Lily's small form and smiled

"My baby." He said kissing Lily's cheek. She moved slightly and a cute smile came onto her face.

I looked over to Lisa and saw her let out a tear

"I love you Lisa."

She looked at me,"I love you too Jennie."

To think I would be so damn happy falling in love with My Bestfriend's Brother.

*************End**************

Happy 5th Anniversary to blackpink🖤💗