chapter 19

Jennie's POV.

I got home an hour later and went straight for my room.

I took an aspirin and laid down after changing, not long after I fell asleep.

-----------------------------

I got up after my sleep and saw a note on my bed.

I know you need you rest, just know that I did not cheat on you. She was a past thing and I didn't have sex with her, please believe me.

Lisa

I read the note and placed it back down, and walked into my bathroom. Showering and changing into a simple blue sundress I took up my book and went to the garden.

Sitting under a tree I sat reading trying to escape the problems of reality.

***********************

Lisa's POV.

"Jennie!" I called walking into the house.

"Jennie!" I called again going to her room

"Jenn-" I stopped when I saw she wasn't there.

Where the fuck can she be!

I looked and saw my note laying on the bed, it looked like she red it so why would she leave?

"You sound like a toddler lost in the grocery store looking for her mommy."

I turned and saw Hanbin
leaning on the wall looking at me.

"Fuck off." I mumbled walking to my room.

"What happen little bro, she finally ditched you?" He said following me.

I stayed silent trying not to snap at him

"oh am I getting the little baby angry." He cooed mockingly.

"Don't you have anything to do." I said glaring at him.

"Why? yes little brother, us men has better things to do than running after a bitch."

I saw red as I slammed him against the wall

"never talk about my girl like that again!" I seethed gripping tightly to his neck, he just smirked

"do it bro, you know you want to. Hurt me just like you hurt T-" he was cut off when I tightened my hold on his throat.

"Never say her name or talk about her again." I warned.

"Lisa let go of him!"

He heard mom yell, letting go of Hanbin she watched as he slid down the wall coughing dramatically.

"What the hell is going on here!" Dad yelled.

"Your crazy ass son is what's going on! She tried to choke me!" Hanbin yelled like a little bitch.

"Lisa why would you do that!?" Mom yelled as Hanbin stood up.

"He was saying shit about Jennie and I just snapped." I said defending myself.

My mother sighed

"you remember what happened the last time you snapped at someone don't you sweety. You have to control your anger, we don't want the same think to happen again." She said holding my shoulders.