chapter 41 (M)

Lisa's POV.

"Come on baby." I said to Jennie as I carried her up to our room.

She was finally discharged and I took her home. I placed her onto the bed as she pouted

"Stop pouting Jennie." I said pecking her lips and laying next to her.

"I'm bored." She said folding her arms.

"What do you want the do?" I asked her.

She looked over to me with a glint in her eyes,"Where is everyone?" She asked.

"Jisoo and Rosie went out to lunch, Mom and dad went... I don't know and Jackson is somewhere with the twins."
I said to her.

I always wondered why Jackson was always with the twins instead of Mina alone but I choose to leave it alone, it wasn't my business.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt soft lips on my neck, I turned and looked at Jennie

"What are you doing baby?" I asked her, my voice deepened as I started to get turned on.

"Nothing." She said innocently as she climbed into my lap.

"Jennie." I warned her

she pouted,"Please Lisa, it's been so long." She whined.

"Your still healing- Uh.." I groaned as she started biting my neck as she unbuttoned my shirt.

"Please daddy." She begged.

Why did she have to say that!?

I groaned loudly before crashing my lips to hers, my hand trailed over her fine body and squeezed her ass.

"Can I?" She asked huskily breaking away.

"Can you what?" I asked confused.

She smirked,"Can I please suck your dick daddy."

I almost came then and there.

I just nodded silently as she kissed down my chest and unbuckled my pants. She looked up at me with those innocent eyes and pulled down my pants.

She held onto my boxers and yanked it down, my cock sprang out slapping onto my stomach. She moaned staring at me cock

"Stop staring and suck Jennie." I said holding onto her hair.

She smiled and took me into her mouth, I groaned as she took me into her warm mouth. She bobbed her head wildly sucking me hard

"Fuck! Yes...Uh...just like that!" I moaned as she circled her tongue over my tip

I looked down at her, she looked absolutely beautiful with my cock down her throat.

I wanted to taste her, I've missed her strawberry taste on my tongue. I pulled her up

"Ride my face princess."

She smiled widely before quickly stripping out of her dress and pulling down her panties.

She crawled up into the bed, turned and threw her legs over my face. I licked my lips as my eyes landed on her wet, juicy pussy.

I groaned as she bend over and too me into her mouth once again, I didn't think twice before latching my mouth onto her.

I licked, bit and tongue fucked the life out of her while she kept grinding onto my face.

Not long after we both climaxed hard, she laid into me breathing hard.

"Don't get tired on me yet babe." I said pushing her off me.

I pulled her to lay on her back and kissed her lips letting her taste herself.

She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing her senselessly I plunged into her wet core.

She let out a yelp then moaned, I groaned as she clenched around me.

"So big." She gasped.

"So tight." I groaned. I hovered over her and thrust hard into her, she moaned loudly with every thrust.

I hissed as her nails dug into my back scraping me

"Harder!" She begged which I complied.

My pace increased as I kept fucking her hard.

"Oh God!" she moaned arching her back.

I kissed her lips and pinched her nipple

"Say my name Jennie." I groaned feeling her clench tightly around me.

She looked into my eyes

"Daddy... Ah daddy!"

I kissed her lips loving when she called me that.

"I'm....I'm-"

"Cum." I growled as we came together.

My body slumped next to her sweating body breathing hard.

"That was-"

"Amazingly mind blowing!" She said making me chuckle.

"You up for round two?" She asked after some minutes.

I looked over to her and smirked.

----------------------------------------------------

"Have you heard anything?" I asked Kai over the phone.

"Not yet what about your side?"

"Nothing." I sighed,"Where could he possibly be hiding!" I yelled banging my fist onto my table.

"Don't know but stay in touch, call if you get anything." He said before handing up.

I put down my phone and slouched in my chair, so many days have passed and still no sign of Hanbin. I was losing my mind, to make matters worse Irene won't stop calling my phone about the baby situation.

I really needed a fucking drink.

"Lisa?" Jennie called walking into my office.

"Hey princess." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Can I go-"

"No." I said immediately.

She pouted,"Lisa please, it's just me and the girls. We want to have a girl's day."

"Have a girl's day at home, your not leaving this house until my brother is found." I stated.

"But-" she shut up with the warning look I was giving her.

"Fine." She mumbled folding her arms clearly unhappy.

I sighed,"I'm sorry baby but it's for your safety." I said kissing her head.

She nodded and tried giving me a small smile but I saw through it, I opened my mouth to say something but she stopped me

"I'm going to take a nap." She said getting up and leaving.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, I only want her safe, is that too hard.

I heard my phone ringing breaking me out of my thought, I looked and saw Irene was calling again.

I rolled my eyes before answering,"What!?"

"I'm feeling hungry Lisa." She whined into my ear.

"How the fuck is that my problem?!" I yelled at her.

"It's your fucking child!" She yelled back.

"How can I be sure? Your a fucking whore anyway it could be anyone's child!"

"Well since you don't want it best I just kill it huh!" She yelled before handing up.

I looked down at my phone in shock.

Fuck...