chapter 14 (M)

Jennie's POV.

I took a small step back,"p-please Lisa I won't do it again, I promise!"

She smirked,"oh really? Remember that day in the restaurant during my meeting?"

My eyes went wide remembering the day I flirted with a boy, the day she claimed me as hers.

She let out a devilish chuckle,"I told you you'd get punished Jennie," she pulled me and zipped down my dress,"now.. your getting it."

A gasp left my lips as the cold air hit my skin, I stood in front of her in my black lace bra and panties.

She looked over me and licked her plump lips,"My bed. Now."

I nodded and silently walked into her room, I walked and stood in front of her bed.

She walked in and stripped till she stood there in her black boxers, her hard on clearly visible.

She walked over to her draws and took out two belts, my heart rate increased.

She walked over to me, her face frown seeing my frighten face.

She caressed my cheek,"I won't hurt you okay, promise."

I nodded my head, she gave me a smile.

"open." She said, I opened my mouth as she placed one belt in. I clamped my teeth onto it tightly.

"Good girl, hands and knees on the bed." She ordered.

I turned and did as she told, I felt her run her finger down my back making me shiver.

"10 okay?"

10 the hell!!

I shook my head, she sighed,"trust me it won't hurt Jennie." She said reassuringly.

I took a second before nodding.

I gripped onto the sheet ready for the impact. For a while I didn't feel anything, I relaxed and that was when I felt it.

Smack!

"You okay?" She asked, I nodded. It felt good..... really good.

I gasped as I received another, she didn't hit me hard enough for it to hurt just enough it please me.

By the time the tenth one arrived I was a moaning, wet mess.

The belt helped a lot, the whole house would of heard me by now. I even wanted to beg her for more.

She must have guessed what I was thinking because she smacked my butt once more,"no Jennie, no more."

I whined like a puppy making her chuckle.
Removing the belt she pulled me to stand, "Now. Knees." She commanded.

Yay! Desert after desert!

I bit my lips and fell to my knees in front of her.

I pulled down her boxers letting her dick out.

I stared at it for a while, its just so pretty!

"Stop staring and suck Jennie." She said breaking me out of my thoughts.

I gripped her and started to pump, she let out a sexy groan.

I looked up at her and licked her tip, tasting her intoxicating precum. I kissed it a few times just to tease.

"Jennie!" She snapped.

I giggled and finally took her into my mouth.

I socked her like she was my favorite lollypop.

Which she was!

She moaned holding into my head, she pushed my head down making me take more of her, I gaged slightly but continued.

In no time she finally came, my mouth filled with her sweet and salty taste.

She pulled herself out of my mouth,"swallow Jennie."

I slowly swallowed it all and whipped the excess off my lips and chin.

She bit her lip,"fuck, you look so sexy."

I giggled and stood up, I pulled her for a kiss but she pushed my onto the bed making me bounce.

She crawled towards me, straddling me, she removed my bra and stared at my breasts.

I felt self conscious so I tried to cover myself.

"Do it and I'll tie you up." She warned.

I removed hands, she leaned down and sucked onto my nipple I gasped a moan.

She pulled and sucked on my breasts like a beast. She kissed down my stomach to my soaked lace panties.

She nipped at my legs,"I'll buy you another."

"Wha-" I didn't finish as she ripped off my panties.

"Lisa!" 

why does she keep doing this?

She ignored me and opened my legs,"so beautiful." She whispered looking at my pussy.

"Stop staring at my pussy like that." I complained.

She looked at me like I was crazy,"you mean my pussy."

I shook my head, totally crazy.

"Are you going to keep staring or are you going to fuck me?" I asked annoyed with her playing.

She smirked,"horny little thing aren't you."

"Li-SAA!" I screamed as she unexpectedly plunged into me.

"Tight." Was all she said as she started to thrust.

I panted and moaned loudly feeling for anything to hold onto.

A scream escaped as I felt her deeper, she placed her hand on my lower stomach.

"Fuck feel it baby." She took my hand and placed it there.

I gasped as I felt her, I felt her fucking dick in my stomach.

Oh my god! I'm dying!

I moaned loudly,

"quiet Jennie." She said but I didn't listen.

She took up the belt and placed it back into my mouth and increased her thrusts.

My stomach tightened as the belt silenced my loud moans.

"Say your mine." She said through clenched teeth going harder and faster.

All I could do was moan, she removed the belt

"Say. Your. Mine!" She screamed through each powerful thrust.

"I'm yours!" I yelled as I came, she followed right after releasing all her cum inside me.

Good thing I'm on a pill.

"Fuck!" She grunted as she finished.

Her heavy body falling onto me,"get off you big dummy." I groaned as she rolled off.

"That was..." She started.

"Amazing." I finished giving her a passionate kiss.

I pulled back breathing hard,"you know they heard us right?" I said after a minute.

She chuckled and nodded

"that belt was useless." I told her.

She turned to me,"but you looked so fuckable with it in your mouth." She smirked.

I giggled,"shut up." I said pushing her chest.

Her hand touched my shoulder till my waist, her hand reached over and squeezed my sore butt.

"Round two?" She asked with a puppy face.

I sighed,"fine but- Oh my god!" I moaned as she lifted my leg and rammed back into me.

This is going to be a long night.