chapter 29 (M)

Lisa's POV.

I walked through the front door walking up to my room greeting my brother on the way.

I walked into my room, what I didn't expect to see was it full of roses and soft music.

"Jennie?" I called walking inside.

"Sit on the bed." I heard her order from the bathroom.

"What's all-"

"Sit down." She said again.

I smirked but completely whipped it away, I was still slightly angry at her.

I sat down as I kicked my shoes to the side, I leaned back using my hands for support and waited.

Jacquees- feel it started to play just as the bathroom door opened.

My breath hitched as my eyes grazed onto her.

My god.

I think I just came in my pants.

She walked out swaying her hips seductively. She licked her lips and pouted,"I'm sorry Daddy."

Yep definitely did cum

I licked my lips my eyes raking over her body. Lust and desire filled in her eyes. Fuck she's beautiful.

"I've been a very bad girl daddy. Please spank me." She said saying her hips to the music.

She walked over looking so fuckable in those heels and kneeled in front of me.

"I missed you." She said kissing my jaw running her tongue till my neck sucking harshly.

I sucked in a breath as she rubbed my hard on, she unbuckled my pants and took out my cock. I hissed as she squeezed me before licking my tip.

She looked up at me teasing the life out of me.

I gripped her hair roughly,"stop playing and suck."

She smirked,"yes daddy."

With that she deep throat my dick.

I held onto her hair as she sucked me like a porn star. She flicked her tongue over me making me shiver.

She did shit I've never seen before, it took everything in me not to cum.

When I finally gave up and was about to cum she stopped. My eyes snap open

"what the fuck Jennie!" I growled.

She smirked

"wait." She said getting up and going over go a bucket on the table. With her back to me she did something before walking over to me smiling.

Going back onto her knees she just used her mouth and sucked me. I gasped and cursed as I felt the coldness in her mouth.

"Fuck!" I yelled as she ran the ice over my cock.

With one more lick I let go. I watched as she swallowed all of my cum.

I flopped onto the bed breathing hard.
I looked at her as she set herself over my lap.

"Spank me please daddy."

I moaned deep in my throat.

She'll be the death of me.

I ran my hand over her ass a while before sending a hard unexpected slap to her ass.

She screamed