chapter 32

Jennie's POV.

Silence......

For the last few minutes just silence.

"What?" She breathed out.

I nodded knowing she heard me well.

"When?" She asked pulling me closer.

"When I was 18." I said softly.

"What happened?"

I remained quiet, it hurt remembering that pain.

"You don't have to tell me if-"

"Kai ......because of him..."

Flashback

"Kai guess what!" I squealed running up to him.

"What Jennie?" He asked still facing his friends.

"I'm pregnant." I said smiling widely.

"What?!" He yelled turning to face me.

"I'm pregnant?" I said confused at his reaction.

"How the fuck could you be pregnant?!" He yelled into my face.

"How else Kai?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Who's the father?"

He did not!

"What the fuck do you mean who's the father! I've only had sex with you asshole!" I yelled at him, too busy yelling I didn't see his hand connecting to my face. I held my cheek with glossy eyes and ran away ignoring his calls.

I was four months pregnant and just found out after I went to the clinic.

I found out we were having a baby girl and thought he'd be happy....turns out he's not.

I was too busy crying with blurred eyes to see the car approaching me.

Next thing I knew I'm lying in a pool of my own blood.

My first thought was my baby......I lost her.

Flashback End.

I sat there sobbing into Lisa's shirt. She held onto me tightly rubbing my back comforting me. I felt her hold on me tighten, looking up I saw her looking at nothing with a clenched jaw.

She looked pissed.

I dripped onto her jaw and turned her to face me,"Lisa..."

"Why did you stay Jennie?"

"What?"

"Why did you stay with that fucker after what he did to you! After what he took from you!" She yelled at me.

I sat up and whipped my tears and played with my fingers,"because I thought he loved me....I was a stupid girl in love Lisa. He was my first everything......I couldn't.... I-"

She pulled me back to her and rubbed my back

"It's okay baby, I shouldn't have yelled at you." She said kissing my head.

"Just know something." I looked up at her,"the next time I see him, he's dead." She seethed.

"Li-"

"No Jennie, I'm fucking serious." She growled.

I nodded and relaxed myself in her arms.

"I'm sorry for trying to pressure you into giving me a baby..... I'll wait as long as you need princess." I heard her say before I fell asleep.