Ch 1: Tears Dont Fall

Chapter 1

Tears Don't Fall

I climbed out of the car and looked up at my house and was surprised to find it foreign. Its been so long since I've been here. Almost two whole months. But I didn't regret taking the internship in New York. I did miss my family and my boyfriend a lot though.

Little Emmi ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. She buried her face in my neck."Your home! Andy wouldn't stop crying after you left! It was annoying." she said.

I laughed. Andy had gotten a little attached over the past few months. I almost had to drag him with me to new York. But thankfully his dad said that he was being a baby and he needed to let me go.

"Where is Andy?" I asked. "In his house. Go see him. I bet he is crying." She giggled. "Okay. Ill be back to unpack soon okay?"

She nodded. I walked across the yard to their house I opened the front door and began to walk up the stairs. I heard weird noises coming from his bed room. They sounded like grunts. Then a I heard a girls voice say "Oh Andy baby, you are so amazing. Don't stop."

I heard the bed springs start to creak and I heard the girl let out a satisfied noise. This had to be some kind of joke. Some sick twisted joke, right? Andy loved me. He would never- "Delilah, what the hell was that noise?" I heard Andy say.

Delilah? As in Delilah from gym class? I hadn't talked to her since I told her that I failed at breaking Brett's heart. That was In February. Its July now. What the fuck was she doing with Andy?

I heard someone get up and walk towards the door. I hid where no one could see me. I saw Andy's head poke out of the door way. He had the sheets wrapped around his waist he wasn't wearing a shirt  and he had sex hair. I felt tears brim the corners of my eyes. "Hello?" He said.

I stayed quiet not wanting him to know I was here just yet. I saw a naked Delilah get up and rest her chin on Andy's shoulder. I closed my eyes trying to not look at her exposed skin. It just seems so weird.

"Babe, no one is home. They are on vacation and your little girlfriend isn't coming back for another week. Now why don't you come finish me?" She purred

What a slut I thought to myself. "Nah. I'm done. Hey, can you read something for me?" He asked. "Sure why?" She asked. Dumb slut. "Its a note I found in Jess's pocket. Its from Brett."

I couldn't help but gasp. He stole the note from Brett! And now he is cheating on me? I thought we were going to be together for ever. Like he promised. I got up from where i was hiding and began yelling "GOD DAMN YOU ANDY! YOU LITTLE CHEATING FUCK! AND HOW DARE YOU TAKE THAT NOTE OUT OF MY POCKET! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

I had tears rolling down my face now. Fuck it. I didn't care if I was crying in front of people at the moment.  "Jess! You weren't supposed to be back until next week!" He said, shock all over his face. "I TOOK AN EARLIER FLIGHT BECAUSE I MISSED YOU! But I can see that you don't feel the same!"

I gestured to Delilah who had thankfully covered herself. I walked over to her and took the note from her and then began storming out. "Please! Jess! Babe!" He pleaded. I whirled around and screamed right in his face "Don't call me babe! don't talk to me! don't think about me! we are done and don't think anything will change that!" then I slapped him hard across the face.

"I LOVED YOU ANDY. I LOVED YOU. BUT I GUESS YOU WERE TOO  GOOD TO BE TRUE. YOU ALL WAYS WERE." I slammed the front door and ran over to my house. I went straight to my room and locked the door. I tore down all of the pictures of us and threw them away. Then I did all of the stuff you would see any heart broken teenager do.

I cried and watched the notebook. I ate ice cream. And I did all that for three days. Finally, my tears just stopped. I called Mar Mar and Kaz and told them everything. Ten minutes later, they were in my room and out of breath.

"Did you guys seriously run all the way here?" i asked. "I live next door remember?" Kaz said, rolling her eyes. "Oh yeah." I say feeling a little stupid for forgetting that. "Mar Mar was over at my house when you called. What a fucking dick head." Kaz said, trying to make me smile, but I just nodded my head.

___________________________________________