Stiles could hear Caroline sigh over the phone,"Okay, I'll talk to her."

"Uh, no offence, Car. But what can you do?" Stiles asked.

"You said she was a vampire, right?" Caroline asked.

"Yeah, so?" Stiles said.

"So I can see what I can dig up on her," Caroline said,"Just... try to stay away from her."

"Oh, crap," Stiles said when he saw her from the phone booth.

"What's she doing right now?" Caroline asked worriedly.

"Looks like she's about to talk to Hope," Stiles said.

"Okay, I'm at the Mystic Grill," Caroline said,"Bring her here now."

Stiles hung up the phone and time slowed down around him as he ran out of the phone booth changing into his red and blue along the way.

Stiles grabbed the woman and took off through an open window.

Because she was a vampire Stiles didn't have to hold back like he always did.

So he was there in seconds dropping her off in front of Caroline and zooming away.

"Miss Kristen Dunleavy," Caroline said casually,"Why don't you sit down."

Kristen looked around in both confusion and horror.

Change Of View

Hope walked into hers and Stiles' cubicle and she was surprised to see Stiles sitting at her computer.

"Sure, Clark, you can use my computer," Hope said sarcastically, dropping her purse on her desk.

"Why have you been looking into my adoption?" Stiles asked, going straight to the point.

Hope froze,"You've been looking through my stuff?"

Stiles stood up and walked towards her with a dangerous look in his eyes,"You've been getting emails from Kristen Dunleavy, and she just so happened to show up here, claiming to be my mother."

"She's here?" Hope asked in shock,"I just contacted a few of the adoption websites and she responded."

"Oh, so you said 'Why don't you check out my buddy Clark? He may be your son'!" Stiles shouted.

"I didn't tell her about you," Hope replied, looking at Stiles with pleading eyes,"I don't know how she showed up here. But what makes you so sure she isn't the real thing?"

Stiles looks at her clearly upset,"I'm not giving you an exclusive on my life!"

"You're not even curious that she might be your biological mom?" Hope said insistently.

"Why are you so obsessed with my mother? Do I ask you questions about yours?" Stiles said.

At the mention of her mother, Hope's face immediately falls,"No, I guess not," She said, fighting the tears rising in her eyes.

Frustrated, Stiles slams the chair back under the desk and walks away.

Change Of View

"Mrs. Salvatore, I know what you're thinking. This woman gave her baby up. What right does she have to show up after all these years?" Kristen said, sitting across from Caroline at a table at the Mystic Grill.

"The thought did occur to me," Caroline replied,"Look...Mrs. Dunlevy, I'm sure you mean well, and I know you've gone through a tremendous amount of trouble finding Clark, but he's not your child."