"It's so cute

"It's so cute." I said wiping my tears.

I after looking at everything Key had set up everybody starting dancing,eating just getting the party going.

"My grandbaby big."Bre's grandmother said kissing on Kenai's face. Kenai started wiping it off which made me laugh because she act just like her mama.

"I'm having a great granddaughter!!" Key's grandma said coming over to me rubbing my stomach.

"Yes you are."I said to her smiling.

"I just want to say thank you Javen from the bottom of my heart because without you I don't know if my grandson would still be "heartless" which is what he claims he was or lost." Ms.Cathey said smiling giving me a hug.

"Your welcome and thank you for raising him to be the kind of man he is." I told her.

After me and his grandmother talked for a little I seen fat and woo come walking up to me.

"Never letting my girl hit splits on my shit...she gone end up like you."Fat said laughing.

"Fat shut yo raggedy ass up." I said rolling my eyes.

"You and key nasty...y'all having sex and being grown." Woo said mugging me.

"I know yo black ass ain't talking! You look like you pregnant yo damn self." I said laughing at Woo.

"First off you didn't have to come at me like that. That's why yo lace lifting."Woo said trying to snatch my wig off but I moved before he could do it.

"Gone now for I tell Markeyvious on yall." I said flicking fat and Woo off.

Key's POV

"Come on now my car go with the theme of the baby shower don't start." I said to Javen as she walked outside.

"You piss me off so much because how the hell you wore what you wanted but everybody else had to stick to yellow?" Javen asked me with a mug on her face.

"Because I'm that nigga." I said popping ny fake invisible collar.

"Big yellow nacho cheese ass shit you be riding in." Javen said coming up to me standing in between my legs.