CHAPTER 34

I really don't like this chapter like that but it's something...🤦🏽‍♀️

Aspen,Colorado
Cabin 7:24pm

Killa's POV

"You ready to go see the snow

"You ready to go see the snow." I said smiling with Jae'Lah.

Me and Key along with Kay arrived in Aspen two days ago.

Right now Key and Dolph them was up in the mountains shooting for one of there songs. I didn't know which one but I knew they was shooting for a song.

"Man who the hell want me now." I said picking up my phone.

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"Jae you said that Kay wanted a white background or a black background?" Jayda asked me on the phone.

"I forgot let me ask her." I said.

"KAY JAYDA SAID YOU WANTED BLACK OR WHITE FOR YO PHOTOSHOOT?"I shouted.

"TELL HER WHITE BECAUSE MY DRESS GREEN!"Kay shouted back to me from upstairs.

"She said white because her dress is going to be green."I said to Jayda getting ready to walk out the door with Jae'Lah.

"Okay that's all I was calling you for." She said as I hung up the phone.

"Kay we finna go outside to see the snow."I said out loud so she can know we was gone.

"Okay make sure to take pictures for me."She said as I shouted okay.

"Ight now come on Jae'Lah." I said picking Jae'Lah off the couch and putting her on my hips as we walked out the door.

We only went outside because it was snowing lightly and I didn't want Jae'Lah to now miss out on seeing the snow fall.

We was out there for a good 30 minutes before the snow started coming down heavy getting real cold so we went back inside.

"Jae can I help you make dinner tonight?" Kay asked me taking Jae'Lah out my arms.

"Yeah let me change out of this and when I come out the room after changing we can start on it." I told her.

"Oh and do me a favor and take Jae'Lah out her zip up coat. She got a onesie up under it." I told her as she nodded her head.

I walked upstairs to my room in the cabin and changed out of my clothes into some sweat pants and a sweat shirt.

"Where he put my fuzzy socks at." I said to myself going in my suitcase.

I told Key to put them back in my suitcase after he said he seen them on the floor.

"Let me call this nigga."I said grabbing my phone.

It took five rungs until he picked up. I should've just hung up the third ring.